Request #1

Requested by: enchanteiia

Title: No Words

Fandom: Teen Wolf

Love Interest: Scott McCall

Sexuality: Bisexual

Season: 1 or 2 

Face Claims: 

Billie Lourd as Charlotte "Charlie" Drake

or

Evan Peters as Charles "Charlie" Drake

Quote:

"he said, 'you are beautiful' I told him 'beautiful is a lazy and lousy way to describe me.'"

In which Charlie Drake doesn't have the words to describe how much Scott McCall means to him/her.

Charlie Drake has lived in Beacon Hills their entire life. They are not popular at all. They stick to themselves mostly (they can have a small group of friends) Author's choice if they are friends with Scott and Stiles before the fic begins. OC is kind, sometimes too kind and can tend to get taken advantage of by people and is a pushover when it comes to people they care about. They look for the best in everyone. 

I am placing this in season 1 or 2, because though I love Allison Argent (a lot) I've always like the idea of her being by herself because she doesn't need a man to make her happy. So I'd still love to see her in the fic. If you chose to do season 2, you could have the OC be friends with both Scott and Stiles, and she holds onto her feelings for Scott because he's with Allison; so it'd be a slow burn. If you choose season 1 you could do a rapid burn and just have it been super cute and mushy (which Scott deserves in my professional fangirl opinion) 

If you want anymore information or for me to redo this just let me know. 

We Are Young: A Plot Shop [CLOSED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara