REQUEST #6

requested by: Kelly183

TITLE| THROUGHOUT TIME
FANDOM| THE VAMPIRE DIARIES AU
FACE CLAIM| SAOIRSE RONAN
LOVE INTEREST| KOL MIKAELSON
PLOT BASIS| SHE WAS THE WOMAN KNOWN THROUGHOUT TIME. THE ONE THAT POPPED UP EVERY FEW YEARS. WHEN SHE WAS BORN SHE WAS CURSED BY A WITCH AND SHE HATED THIS CURSED. ANYTIME SHE DIED SHE WOULD BE REBORN. IT WAS A NEW LIFE EVERY TIME BUT SHE REMEMBERED EVERYTHING THAT HAD EVER HAPPENED TO HER. ALL THE HURT AND PAIN SHE WENT THROUGH. 

NAME| Meliora Rowlands Queen of Wales 1544-1567BIO| Meliora tried to be a fair ruler during her time as Queen

BIO| Meliora tried to be a fair ruler during her time as Queen. Her husband and King was a cruel man who relished watching others in pain, but his favorite victim was Meliora herself. It hadn't been until she met Kol Mikaelson and his family that her life meant something. She had something to live for but of course, it was ruined for her. 
NEED TO KNOW| She is killed by her husband once he finds out about Meliora and Kol. Kol doesn't compel her, doesn't feed from her, he is honest about what he is before they even start anything because his feelings are genuine. Kol isn't there when Meliora is murdered, but he kills the King when he finds out. 
UP TO YOU| Husbands face claim is up to you but make him no older than 40 and he's fit & good looking

NAME| Margaret Rogers 1825-1893BIO| Margaret Rogers begged for a simple life compared to that of what she experienced previously and though it was difficult when your partner was a vampire with a tendency not to clean up after himself

BIO| Margaret Rogers begged for a simple life compared to that of what she experienced previously and though it was difficult when your partner was a vampire with a tendency not to clean up after himself. But if she were honest with herself she loved her life with Kol Mikaelson. She loved that it felt like no time had passed since seeing each other in 1567. They had missed each other in two of Margaret's past lives but they were making up for the lost time.
NEED TO KNOW| This is their longest life together. They get married in this life. In every one of her lives, she anchors Kol to his humanity. Kol is daggered for a few years during this period but she stays with Klaus and Kol the entire time. Margaret ends up getting sick (like deadly. I say Cancer but up to you) and Klaus undaggered Kol so they can be together at the end. She lasts 3-5 years from getting sick to her death.  SHE IS NOT ABLE TO BE TURNED INTO A VAMPIRE. PART OF THE CURSE.
UP TO YOU| Where you guys are living. 

NAME| Gwendolyn Mikaelson 1922-1954BIO| Gwendolyn Mikaelson spent this life searching for her husband

BIO| Gwendolyn Mikaelson spent this life searching for her husband. At the end of it, she couldn't find him. She was heartbroken this entire life. But she adopted his surname as soon as she was old enough to leave her home. When she was 18 she enlisted in the military as a nurse to be able to fill her time with something meaningful. She focused on helping people that needed her. 
NEED TO KNOW| Gwen is seriously depressed and struggles this entire life. She never gave up on finding Kol. She'd look everywhere she went. She loves helping people.  

NAME| Avery Shepards 1992-author's choice*BIO| Avery Shepards had found it funny that she was born to a family living in Mystic Falls

BIO| Avery Shepards had found it funny that she was born to a family living in Mystic Falls. The very home of her forever soulmate Kol Mikaelson. She found it ironic that she grew up next door to the doppelganger that gave them their vampiric abilities. It was like her being born there was fate. All she had to do was wait in this small town and she would once again be reunited with him. 
NEED TO KNOW| Avery means business in this life. She will stop at nothing to get back to Kol. She has lived too many lives without him. The only thing she won't do is cross Klaus cause even though they are close friends and they like each other she knows not to fuck with him. 
UP TO YOU| If her any or none of her friendships with any of the regular cast is true or not. also if you decide to take this into The Originals you could continue to use Avery or make a new life. 

Kelly183
Girl this was a lot. I know it's a big plot but I was seriously hit with inspiration tonight when I saw Saoirse in a face claim book. I remembered your first thought was reincarnation and I'm here for this. Honestly if you don't take it, I might. A lot of it is AU. I don't know anything about The Legacies show but it's up to you if you want to continue it or not.