Request #5

Requested by: Kelly183

TITLE| WITCHING HOUR
FACE CLAIM| CAMILA MENDES

NAME| NATALIA BLAKETELEVISION SHOW| THE VAMPIRE DIARIESLOVE INTEREST| CAROLINE FORBES

NAME| NATALIA BLAKE
TELEVISION SHOW| THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
LOVE INTEREST| CAROLINE FORBES

SUMMARY|
Natalia Blake was once apart of a strong coven, but that coven was all but eradicated by a vengeful vampire. Being the only person alive in that coven she wanted revenge, so she started hunting down every vampire she could find and using her magic against them. That is when she heard of Mystic Falls, basically a breeding ground for vampires and that is where she goes. When she tries to kill a perky blonde vampire, she can't. Her cries were just the same as the others she had killed but something about her was different. Natalia stopped her hunt for vampires the moment she met Caroline Forbes.

ANYTHING ELSE|
Natalia and Caroline are a slow burn because there is a war going on inside of Natalia between her heart and head. Her heart wants to be with Caroline but her head is telling her never to trust vampires and to kill them all.

Natalia uses dark magic to kill. She isn't a bad person, just vengeful. Her coven was her entire life and they were her family (her parents and brother were among those who died)

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU PLAN TO USE THIS PLOT OR NOT, BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE IT AVAILABLE FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS IT.

ALSO I'M SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO CREATE THIS FOR YOU. I WAS HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME WITH TVD PLOTS UNTIL RECENTLY!