i. STEVE ROGERS

TITLE| GOD COMPLEX
FACE CLAIM|
ALEXANDRIA DADDIARIO*

NAME| ELIZA BANKSMOVIES| THE AVENGERS- THE AVENGERS: INFINITY WARS2

NAME| ELIZA BANKS
MOVIES| THE AVENGERS- THE AVENGERS: INFINITY WARS2

SUMMARY

Eliza Banks always tried to blend in. She didn't know her mother, because she left right after she was born. She was raised by her father who kept promising that she was special, but that was never proven. She didn't excel in academics,  but she was amazing at sports; hockey being her favorite, she wasn't good at making friends, in fact she was better at making enemies. People didn't seem to like Eliza, no matter how nice she thought she was being she never Eliza could never make friends. So during college when her father died she had no one to look out for her, she was truly all alone.

One night when she was headed home from her shift at the bar she worked at she was followed, she confronted the man and he tried to attack her but she fought back with an amount of strength she didn't even recognize. She killed him and she was taken into custody because the man had no weapon on him and it was her word against that of a dead guy. She was bailed out by someone, but she didn't know who. When she got out of the police station a man in a suit was waiting for her. His name was Phil Coulson and he changed her life.

ANYTHING ELSE

Eliza is a Demi-God, her mother is Athena while her father is human. Her father was supposed to tell her but never got the chance. Eliza doesn't make friends easily and it'll take her awhile to warm up to the team, so don't have her bond with anyone too quickly. She is quick to learn fighting (you can create a new character to train her or choose someone) She is knows strategies with fighting but that's because she used to get into a lot of them when she was younger and she knew what to look for as a weakness. She is harsh and callous, too honest for her own good; but she doesn't care.

The Avengers- Captain America: The Winter Soldier- The Avengers: Age of Ultron- Captain America: Civil War- Avengers: Infinity War*

(*) I know it doesn't come out until April (?) so I don't expect you to do it all, you can also split it up into more than one book.

IT NEEDS TO BE A SLOWBURN, BECAUSE ELIZA IS WEARY OF ANYONE WHO IS REMOTELY NICE TO HER.

Eliza has never had a boyfriend, never been kisses, never anything because people stayed away from her!

QUOTES

"I don't know why I'm surprised anymore. I did this to myself; like always."

"I loved being in my own head so much, it was getting harder and harder being with other people." -Marian Keyes