iii. TONY STARK

TITLE| SONGBIRD*
FACE CLAIM| AMANDA SEYFRIED

NAME| MEREDITH CROSSMOVIES| AUTHOR'S CHOICE, DOESN'T HAVE TO FOLLOW MOVIES

MOVIES| AUTHOR'S CHOICE, DOESN'T HAVE TO FOLLOW MOVIES

BRIEF SUMMARY

Meredith's life revolved around her two younger sisters. She worked on their schedules. The thirty year old had gained custody of her sister, Callie and Charlotte when she was twenty-two; right after she graduated nursing school. But they were her responsibility long before then.

EXTENDED SUMMARY

Meredith's mother became pregnant with her when she was just fifteen and Meredith didn't want her life to turn out like her mother's, she hated the way she grew up. She hated how more often then not she went to bed hungry or she would come home from school and find her mom passed out drunk of the sofa. She took it upon herself to learn how to survive on her own and she learned quick. When Meredith was twelve her mother got married to some rich guy and suddenly her life changed. She was given everything, she went to bed with a full stomach every night, she had clean clothes to wear to school everyday. She was even excited that she was getting a little sister and then another one two years later. But when she turned sixteen she noticed the marriage failing and begged the man to keep her and her sisters. But it didn't happen, they went with her mother and six months later she was in her first group home and apart from her sisters. Her mother was in and out of jail for drugs until finally she went away for the final time after killing her boyfriend and drug dealer. At eighteen Meredith tried to get custody of her sisters but the judge said she needed to focus on herself and not take on the responsibility of two small children. So they went to live with their father as Meredith put herself through college and focused on getting her shit together.

Once she graduated college, she went to her step father and he gave away his rights as their father and one court hearing later they were hers. They rebuilt their lives together and got out of Huntington Beach, California and regrouped in a crappy two bedroom apartment in Brooklyn. Both her sisters are dedicated dancers and had been since they were young children, their father paid for their classes and lessons. She dedicated her entire life to them. She had no personal life, no friends to speak of. She worked third shift at the hospital in Manhattan, took her sisters to school in the morning, slept, and then took them to dance in the evening. Meredith's life revolves around her two sister.

NOTES

Meredith is used to be self sufficient, so when she meets Tony who is coming to visit children for a charity thing he is doing she is taken off guard by him being interested in her. He wants to be involved in her life, with her sisters. He does get scared and then runs off but realizes that he's an idiot. Their relationship won't be perfect. She is against drugs and alcohol and dislikes that Tony drinks but asked him to not do it around her or the girls.

Callie and Charlotte Holly are portrayed by Maddie and Mackenzie Ziegler

I had this in my notes on my phone for the last two months and just haven't done anything with it so it's going in my shop.