"I'm okay when you did it last year because I'm not your girlfriend! But now who am I to you actually? Am I just the one who give u anything you want? The one for you to hug kiss cuddle and being on bed?!"

He move toward you. "Baby.." You look down and tears slowly flow on your cheek.

"Tell me! What between you and Seulgi?! You have all the same necklace same bracelet! The way you stare her!!! Jimin....." you fall on the floor and cry.

"Baby..." Jimin go and get you. He hugged you. He cupped your face after that and you look into his eye.

"I swear I have nothing to do with her." You took your phone and show him some photos.

"Then tell me all these!! Tell me!" Slow desolate tears ran from your unblinking eyes and dripped steadily. He can't hide his shocked expression from you.

"Why you did this to me? Am I really yours?" Jimin put down your phone and try to comfort you

"I swear this is coincidence. I have nothing to do with this. I don't even talk to her. Trust me, Hyerin." He hold your hand tight.

You slowly get up on your feet and walk toward the door. "Hyerin. If you want us to tell the world about our relationship now, I'll do it. I'll do anything for you."

You stop and turn back with your eye that full with tears. "Anything?" He nod and try to reach you.

"Then, leave me." He stopped. He can't believe what he heard from you. You walk out from the house.

"Baby, why you did this? I told you i have nothing to do with her. It's just coincidence." He back hugged you and rest his chin on your shoulder. You can't help but cry.

"I don't wanna lose you again. I swear to God this is coincidence. I'll reveal our relationship so that fans will stop this thing. No matter what I will..."

You slowly put down his hand from your waist. He grabbed you even tight now. "I won't let you go!"

You turn around and hug him tight. You cry so badly then you hit him on the chest but he just let you do it. "Why? Why this must happen to me?"

He hold your hand look into your eyes. "These are all coincidence. When on public or on stage we never can stand next to each other. I'm not looking at her like how I look at you."

He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pull you closer. He pat your back, "I'm always for you and you're always for me. You're mean the world to me. I want you to be happy not to be sad being like this"

"Want me to happy then please leave me." you said to him. His movements stopped.