≫ Endless Night

―Please read the previous chapter before proceeding. If you've read it, then enjoy :)

*whispered* Warning! It's rated...

[Ha Neul's POV]

I stretched my arms as I rolled my body to the side, trying to find a better position as I snuggled inside the blanket. I felt a warm breath hitting on my face softly before I realized that a hand was still wrapped around my waist.

I opened my eyes slowly, only to be greeted by the sleeping face of Kim Taehyung. A soft smile instantly forming on my lips as I admired the guy in front of me.

I brushed the hair that covering his eyebrows and then rested my hand on his cheek as I rubbed them gently. He must be really tired judging by the soft snores he produced in his deep sleep and it managed to sent a soft chuckle out of my lips.

He's so adorable.

It was only the beginning of our vaction but we already had a lot of fun. Yesterday, we rent a bike and it succesfully made us lost the track of time that we almost missed dinner. Luckily, we found a good place for dinner before we decided to get back to the inn.

The sun light that peered through the window waking me up completely. My eyes widened when I realized that we're literally sleeping on the same bed. I instantly remembered about something really stupid that we did last night.

How did I not realize that Taehyung is still on my bed?!

I gulped silently as embarrassment started creeping to my cheeks. I moved slowly, intended to get up but then I felt his hand was grabbing mine, bringing it back to his cheek.

He smiled with his eyes still tightly closed, making me felt nervous somehow. But the pureness of his smile snapped away the feelings and the only thing that left was comfort.

"You're not trying to attack me in this early morning, are you?" He mumbled softly with his raspy voice as he slowly opened his eyes, causing me to startled.

His eyebrows were raised due to my silence. "Are you?"

"N-no, of course not." I replied quickly as I tried to pull away from his grip, but of course I failed.

"Good. I'm afraid that I might make you scream much louder than last night." He smirked cockily.

"L-last night... was embarrassing. Please forget it..." I blushed the moment I remembered about what happened exactly ten hours ago. I remembered exactly how he ended up sleeping in my room.

"You might be embarrassed but I honestly enjoyed it." He chuckled casually.

"D-don't laugh!" I pushed him by the chest as I got up from the bed, leaving Taehyung who's obviously still enjoying teasing me as he always do.

"Just go back to your room and take a shower so we can go out and have some breakfast." I said quickly before I turned around and walked to the bathroom.

Taehyung just grinned as he looked at me, but then he jumped out of the bed as he let out a soft chuckle and said, "Yes ma'am."

~ ~ ~

[Taehyung's POV]

The tiny waves keeps going back and forth, tickling the sturdy rocks with their little white foam. I looked around the ocean as the beauty almost mesmerized me if only I didn't turned my head and saw her.

She was holding her phone, clearly taking a video or probably just some photos. When she turned to me, a wide smile found its way to my lips. I gave her a peace sign as I grinned toward the camera and I instantly gained some cute giggles in return.