≫ Love, Taehyung

Day 6 [stan them guys I'm serious]

I'm so sorry I couldn't write to you this past two days. We went hiking and when we get back, my joint felt like they're loosing their grip that all I did was lying around the room. Times like this that made me really wish that you were here so I could get some free massage :')

But there's also something going on and that made me kinda upset. Actually, I'm just gonna tell you now.

So, I had a fight with Jungkook. It all started when he asked her two months girlfriend to break up with him. Well, I didn't surprise at all, it's his fifth girlfriend this semester anyway. I mean this is the international playboy we're talking about. (That's his new nickname btw, you can guess how he achieved that *scoffs*)

What surprised me was that he survived two months without complaining to me about the girl being boring like he always did.

Anyway, his girlfriend, I mean ex, come up to me for advice since I'm his bestfriend. She was just asking for my help so she could get back together with him when suddenly the wind blew causing some dusts flew into her eyes.

I was just trying to help her blowing the dust out of her eyes since she asked me to but that freaking idiot won't believe me and thought that I was trying to kiss her when he saw me leaning closer to her ㅠㅠ

What I didn't understand about him was that he get angry when he already dumped this girl like where's that coconut head logic at??

He refused to talk to me that day. When I tried to explain things up, he beat me up. I don't know why I didn't fight him besides not really wanting to punch my bestfriend.

I just couldn't do it when I saw him being furious and maybe sad at the same time. Because he might thinking that I was betraying him or something. So I just let him beat me.

If Bambam didn't come and punch that idiot he might probably never get back to his own sense. Fortunately, he listened to him when he brought the girl to explain everything.

That's explain why my jaw hurt and my face looks like shit right now. Hopefully all these bruises dissapear when I got to facetime you cause you know you deserve that good looking man staring back at that beautiful face of yours~

I slightly thinking, maybe this is some kind of punishment for me because I get too close to other girl beside you? If so, I've learned my lesson. I won't get myself near girls except you ever again, I promise. (My mom is excluded of course.)

Ugh I really want to hug you right now but you're so far away what should I do...

Day 7

It's finally the last day of the trip!! I've never been so happy when the trip is over because I have to go back to school. But who cares when I could finally see your face and hear your voice??

And don't you forget that you still owe me a picture of you in the dress that I bought for your birthday! I want to see you in that dress soooo badly so please stop teasing me and testing my patience!!

Anyway, I'm sorry for rambling about myself lately. I was supposed to ask how have you been doing, aren't I? So, how's my baby doing? Are you having a good day this whole week? I hope you didn't encounter a rough night either the whole time I didn't get to send you to sleep like I usually do.

I hate to spend my days without knowing how are you doing. Going to sleep without making sure that you're okay. It's something that makes me enormously sad. But the thought of seeing you tomorrow gives me the strength to get through today so don't worry.