≫ Graduation

[Ha Neul's POV]

"Jimin!" I waved at my bestfriend excitedly as soon as I spotted him.

"Oh my god, finally!" He walked forward before he hugged me and I hugged him back in the next second.

"I'm sorry, my flight got delayed." I said once we pulled away.

"It's okay, I'm free today." He shook his head.

"We're not late right?" I said as I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't think so." He mumbled as he took a glance at his wrist watch. "But are you okay? Aren't you tired or feel jet lagged? I mean you were flying for fourteen hours straight." Jimin said in concern.

"Nah it's okay. I've slept enough on the plane." I assured him.

"If you say so. We need to hurry then. Come on." He added as he pulled my suitcase with him.

I jumped inside Jimin's car once he finished loading my suitcase into his car trunk. He quickly stepped on the gas and drove away from the airport.

"You didn't tell him, did you?" I said a moment later.

"Of course not. You doubted me?" He scoffed.

"No. I barely contacted him this past week cause I need to finish all of my assignments so I could catch up the flight you know. I hope he doesn't get mad." I said as I bit my lower lip nervously.

"Well, a few days ago he actually asked me if you ever contacted me recently and of course I lied to him. And he could never get mad at you so don't worry." He said briefly.

"Yeah I just don't want to ruin the surprise." I sighed nervously.

"Ah must be nice to have a girlfriend. Taehyung is such a lucky punk." Jimin mumbled as he let out a soft chuckle.

"Speaking of that, what happened between you and Hye Jin?" I said carefully as I raised an eyebrow.

"We broke up a long time ago." He retorted.

"Yeah, she told me that. But why? She refused to talk about it." I mumbled as I frown.

"Well, things were not really working out between us. We fought a lot back then, before we decided to end things up." He shrugged as his eyes locked on the road.

"You guys were fighting all the time back then and always make up the next day, so what's changed?"

"Well she's moving to Paris and we couldn't stand long distance relationship unlike you and Taehyung. Well, that boy sure is amazing." He chuckled slightly.

"Oh. Well yeah he is." I giggled before I stopped when I realized something. "Wait what? She's moving to Paris and didn't tell me?!"

"What? She didn't tell you? Really?" Jimin's voice slightly rising which showing that he was surprised as well.

"No, she didn't." I sighed before I started to curse at Hye Jin inside my head. I mean how could she not tell me about that?!

"Well, it's pretty obvious if you looked into her instagram's feed."

"Yeah, I don't use that kind of stuff."

"Right, I almost forgot about that. I still couldn't believe you survived living without social media."

"I just can't believe my ship had sunk." I sighed slightly as I leaned my back.

"We're still good friends, don't worry about it." Jimin chuckled.

"Sorry I wasn't there to comfort you." I frowned.

"Nah it's okay." He shook his head.

The journey continued with songs playing on the radio which mostly I never heard before since the only Korean channel that I watched for the past year was news.