Chapter 11

[Kim Taehyung's POV]

I heard a deep voice shouting from afar when I was only walked a few blocks away from Ha Neul's house. I paused for a brief moment as I stopped my footsteps and then turned around.

Where was that came from?

My eyes were wandering around the quiet neighborhood when I heard a girl screamed in the next second. I moved my legs as fast as I could toward the source because I knew that voice well enough.

When I arrived in front of the gate, I found Ha Neul was cornered while both of her arms covered her head in defense. Her eyes were shut tightly and I noticed that her body was shaking in fear.

In front of her, a man in his late forty was struggled to stood up properly. His appearance were a total mess. By the scent of the strong alcohol I knew that he was drunk.

Questions started crawling through my mind as I tried to guess who that man could be when he slowly dragged his feet as he leaned forward.

"ANSWER ME!!" The guy shouted as he swung the bottle in his hand towards her.

My body immediately moved so I stood beside her as I tried to fend off the bottle with my left hand. Soon, blood started dripping to the ground slowly as the bottle shattered around my hand.

The next second a man in a black suit came out of the house as he ran towards us, panting. He grabbed the drunken man from behind and dragged him away from me and Ha Neul.

"Please take her away from here. Take a good care of her for a while, please, I'm counting on you." He said, beckoning me to leave that place along with Ha Neul who was still shaken beside me.

"I got it." I nodded since it was the only words that I could give him as I turned to Ha Neul who was almost fell down to the ground if I didn't catch her in time. She mumbled my name before she passed out a moment later.

~~~~~~~

I struggled to pull out my keys while both of my hands were still holding on Ha Neul's body tightly, afraid that I might dropped her. A few moments later I managed to open the door and then carried her inside.

I pushed my bedroom door with my shoulder before I put her down on my bed carefully. I quickly grabbed my first aid kit from the cabinet near the kitchen and went back to my room.

I sat myself on the bed carefully, trying not to wake the girl beside me up. I stared at her sleeping face as I cleaned the blood on her forehead. Her face looked peaceful yet sorrow at the same time.

I tried to cover her wound with a bandage once I finished cleaning it with some disinfectant.

I'm so bad at this. I muttered inside as I looked at the result of my not-too-neat bandage that wrapping around her forehead now. But it wasn't that bad either to be honest.

I washed my hands before I sanitized and wrapped my own wound that also been injured by the glass earlier. I then changed my uniform to a t-shirt and a boxer afterwards.

I pulled the blanket and put it over Ha Neul's body to keep her warm. She didn't flinch when I sat back on the bed. I scanned her face as I brushed a few strands of her hair away from her face. As I looked closely at her, I noticed some traces of dried tears on her cheeks.

"What exactly are you going through?" I sighed silently as I brushed my fingers on her cheeks gently.

The more I stared at her sorrow face, the more I lost my senses. I moved my thumb over her natural pink lips and rubbed my thumb over it gently.

I slightly closed my eyes as I leaned over so my lips met hers. It tasted like strawberry the longer I kissed her. The feeling of her soft lips on mine was driving me insane, sending me sparks down my spine.

Before I completely lost my sanity, I forcefully opened my eyes and then pulled away as I sat up straight. My chest ached the moment I realized that I shouldn't have touched her.

She was in love with another guy and I'm pretty much aware of that. Besides, she only saw me as a kid since I'm her junior. I didn't stand a chance cause all she ever wanted is that older, taller, handsome guy named Seokjin.

"Tch." I rolled my eyes lazily by the thought of him as I stood up and then walked to the living room before I plopped myself on the sofa. It didn't take a long time for me to shut my eyes and then drifting to sleep.

―――――――

I know this is cliche as hell but I hope you liked it~