≫ Missing You

[Ha Neul's POV]

[Ha Neul's POV]

I looked up at my laptop screen and found Taehyung was staring back at me. He had his cheek rested on his palm while his lips formed into a thin smile, melting my heart as he breathe.

"Stop it." I whined slightly as I dropped my pen and stopped writing.

"What? I didn't do anything." He shrugged.

"Stop staring at me like that, it's embarrassing." I said, covering half of my face as I blushed slightly.

"Nooo stop blocking my beautiful view." He pouted.

"Seriously Taehyung you just stared at me doing my assignment for like almost an hour now. Doesn't it bore you? Aren't you sleepy? It's past midnight there, right?" I sighed slightly.

"Nah it's okay I can't sleep anyway." He simply said as he shrugged. "And why would I be bored? I told you I missed you." He muttered seriously.

"I know." I mumbled softly.

"Don't you miss me too?" He said as he lifted one of his eyebrows.

"Of course I do." I retorted before I lowered my gaze, sighing under my breath as I suddenly felt emotional.

It didn't matter if we said 'I miss you' a billion times when there were thousands of miles away separating us. Because all we wanted to do was just be by each other's side. Touching each other's face, hugging each other's body and kissing each other's lips.

"Baby, why are you frowning?" He said as his eyebrows were knitted together the moment he saw my expression changed drastically.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled as I looked up at his face. The face that I wanted to touch so bad without this stupid screen blocking it.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked as he frowned.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be by your side right now? I know that your heart aching when you miss me because that's how I feel right now." I said, didn't realize that my voice was cracking as tears slowly rising from inside my socket.

I never thought that long distance relationship was this hard. As the time passing by, I found that this thing was getting harder and harder to get through.

Each day were literally a different day for us. His Monday is my Sunday. His morning is my night. We couldn't just simply said goodnight or goodmorning at the exact same time, because he woke up to my moon while I slept to his sun.

I slightly wanted to know, how does it feel like to have him beside you the moment you both kissed the night away? Or the feeling of caressing his cheeks first thing in the morning the moment you open your eyes? I mean, weren't that what normal couples would do?

Well, some of the toughest things in this world were to really want someone and not have them around you. Those were the time when you don't know what to do except for keep waiting patiently.

I sometimes wondered, does distance really matter? I mean, you love your favorite actor and actress. You drool over your favorite singer. You wait patiently for the next art from your favorite artist or writer. Then why couldn't you just wait for the one you love?

"No, please don't cry just because we've been separated by distance, and for a matter of months or years even. Do you know why?" He said softly as he raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" I whispered, trying my best to contain my tears.

"Because for as long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we're still together." He said softly as he gave me his warm smile.

A smile slowly formed across my face, but my tears started falling down as well. His words, he knew how to comfort me very well. He knew what I need to hear. He also never hesitate to show how big his love is for me, or how he make me feel loved.

He just never fails to make me fall for him all over again. I feel grateful that I gave my love for the right guy this time. I wiped my tears quickly with my hands because I didn't want him to worry too much about it.

"Aigoo my baby is indeed a crybaby." He said as he reached out for the screen and then wiping it as if he was actually wiping my tears.

"But you love this crybaby, right?" I said as I tried to let out a chuckle.

"With all my heart." He replied as he smiled.

"Well, me too." I said, didn't want to loose from him.

"Listen baby, I admit that this long distance relationship is not really my thing because I couldn't stand myself being away from you. But my love for you is stronger than the distance itself. I can bear the distance but I can't imagine a life without you. Ever. For you Min Ha Neul, I'll go through the distance and the heartaches because you're my one and only." He said briefly.

"Taehyungie..." I whined slightly.

"Hmm?"

"You make me fall for you all over again." I continued as I sobbed.

"Oh really? I was just spilling out the truth that's been lingering inside my head." He grinned sheepishly.

"I'm freaking in love with you Kim Taehyung." I mumbled as I smiled.

"You know it very well that I love you too. Now would you please stop crying? I hate it when you cry." He said before he pouted.

"I'm trying." I said as I wiped my tears and then continued, "You know what?"

"What?" He hummed as his eyebrows were raised while staring at me intensely through the screen.

"Sometimes I miss you so much, I just wanted to rip you out of this screen and hug you." I muttered as my lips formed a thin line.

Taehyung caught his bottom lip in between his teeth, slightly blushing as he chuckled.

"God I miss you so much! But if I hug the laptop Namjoon would teasing me for being weird. Again." He sighed as he rolled his eyes slightly.

I let out a chuckle and wiped my last visible tears away from my cheeks.

"How's he doing anyway?" I said a moment later.

"Well, still annoying as always but he's doing good actually." He nodded before he chuckled.

"Hashtag sibling goals." I chuckled.

"Oh looks like your mood is back now." He assumed as he smiled widely.

"I decided not to think too muchabout it. Well, the distance maybe far and wide but I'm sure that my heart can cover them all. The space between us is so much more but you should know that I love you so." I bit my lower lip as I smiled.

"Are you taking a revenge so I could fall in love with you all over again as well?" He raised an eyebrow as he smirked.

"Is that working?" I smiled sheepishly as I raised an eyebrow.

"Hell yes. Honestly you don't really need to try, you could even do it easily just by breathing." He muttered.

"Ugh you're so unfair." I groaned as my cheeks turned red at his words.

Kim Taehyung.

The expert of stealing my heart. No matter how many times he had committed that crime, my poor heart would never get the chance to prepare nor even get used to it.

Its just surrender easily, falling into this alluring human being so effortlessly, and I relished that with every single breath that I take.

―――――――

Apparently Taehyung wasn't joking about his maturity guys. He handled this situation very well...