≫ Summer Break

[Author's POV]

Months had passed.

Seasons had changed.

But feelings still remained the same.

Time flies pretty quick for everybody, including Taehyung and Ha Neul. Distance was no longer an enemy because it made the two became closer every single day. Despite their body that was separated by nights and days, their heart were holding on to each others and stays.

It was their second summer as a couple and Ha Neul used the summer break as an excuse to go back home and reunited with her boyfriend, Taehyung.

The said boy was now waiting at the airport, arms crossed as he sometimes bit his finger nails due to nervousness. She was supposed to arrive thirty minutes ago, but he seemed still couldn't find her and worry started to consume him.

Just when he was about to go crazy, a familiar figure showed up at the arrival gate. She waved her hand when she spotted the guy as she started to run toward him.

Ha Neul couldn't contain her excitement that she jumped on Taehyung who gladly welcomed her with an open arms. Both were smiling from ear to ear as they hugged each other, not minding the attention the others were giving.

Taehyung had to let go a moment later, but obviously after they finished exchanging their ultimate I missed you. It just sounded and felt so much better rather then when they say it through phones that they kept repeating the words over and over again.

"I'm sorry, they misplaced my luggage and the attendant ignored me when I tried to tell her and I need to complain so they would help me like why can't they just help me right away I mean it's their job to─"

"Babe, breathe." Taehyung interrupted as he let out a chuckle.

"Right, phew. I'm sorry." Ha Neul heaved a sigh slowly, trying to calm herself down.

"It's okay, I missed seeing you rambling too." Taehyung laughed playfully, gaining a soft punch on his arm while Ha Neul just smiled sheepishly.

"Come on, you must be hungry." He reached out for Ha Neul's hand, while his other hand was pulling her suitcase casually.

"Yes, I'm craving some korean food so badly!" She exclaimed, following Taehyung's footsteps while holding his hand.

~ ~ ~

Ha Neul rested her head on Taehyung's shoulder, as if it was the best thing that always sustain her life whenever she need it. Even her favorite pillow would never feel this comfortable.

Meanwhile Taehyung couldn't stop caressing her hand. Even though he need to focus on driving, his right hand refused to leave hers. So, he keeps holding it tightly as he sometimes planting soft kisses on her knuckles.

That's the perks of having a long distance relationship. Once you get together, you just couldn't hold the desire of wanting to show your affection toward each other. You just wanted to shower them with lots of love as best as you can.

It's like showing your partner that no matter how long or how far you got separated, the feeling is still there. The feeling stays right there, and wait patiently for the other half to come back home.

They finally arrived at one of the best restaurant in town. The scorching weather made them quickly get out of the car and went inside the restaurant hurriedly. It didn't take long until their orders were served and they could finally enjoy their meal together.

"So, how's college?" Ha Neul said before she shoved some rice cake into her mouth.

"Not bad." Taehyung shrugged, not really interested in the topic because he honestly hates the major he was in, let alone enjoying it.