≫ Morning vs Night

[Author's POV]

"Aishhh Taehyung I told you to be careful! Where is your apron anyway? You almost staining your uniform!" Ha Neul exclaimed.

"It's not my fault that this thing is very fragile and please act like my girlfriend instead of my mom, thankyou." He retorted.

"Just get rid of the shell inside the bowl and crack another one." Ha Neul sighed at his boyfriend from the other side of the screen.

"Aish." He ruffled his brown locks as he sighed before he grabbed another egg.

"Tap it on the side of the bowl. Carefully." Ha Neul cooed.

"I'm trying." He said quickly as he did what Ha Neul suggested and somehow it worked.

"Yup, just like that." Ha Neul watched every single move that her boyfriend made over her laptop screen from her dorm room.

"Oh did you see that?" He giggled like a child as he succeeded to crack the egg perfectly before he started whisking it.

"Gosh you only make an omelette and I'm already stressful." Ha Neul mumbled.

"Oh uri Ha Neul, good morning!" Namjoon entered the kitchen as he noticed that Taehyung was skype-ing with Ha Neul.

"It's night here tho but good morning Oppa." Ha Neul chuckled.

"Oh right, I always forget because your face is always shining so brightly." Namjoon stopped in front of the laptop as he smiled.

"Yah yah!" Taehyung snorted from behind.

Namjoon turned around at the sound and found his brother was busy making something before he faced Ha Neul once again.

"And what exactly your boyfriend doing now?" He raised an eyebrow as he pointed at his brother from over his shoulder.

"Making an omelette, at least that's what he told me but I'm not really sure." Ha Neul shrugged as she chuckled playfully.

"Tae, we both know that none of us were destined to be in a place called kitchen right?" Namjoon lifted his eyebrow as he spoke to Taehyung.

"At least I could change my destiny while you're stuck with that curse of destroying things under your hands forever." Taehyung said before he shrugged.

"Ha Neul... honestly I feel sorry for you cause you're stuck with this kind of absurd alien." Namjoon said as he faking a frown face.

"You're just jealous because you're still single." Taehyung scoffed while Ha Neul just chuckling.

"Seriously Ha Neul, you could do better. Go out and get yourself some hot American dude." Namjoon muttered.

"You go out and find some girls instead of brainwashing my girlfriend." Taehyung rolled his eyes at his older brother.

"You guys stop it." Ha Neul laughed as she watched the Kim siblings bickering around. Even if she already get used to it, she still couldn't help but laughing at the boys behavior.

"Right, I need to go now. See you Ha Neul." Namjoon waved his hand in front of the camera.

"Good luck at work!" Ha Neul said as she waved back.

"Thankyou. Tae, don't forget to lock the door." Namjoon said before he left the kitchen.

"I know, I'm not five." Taehyung retorted as he walked closer to his laptop.

"Can't you guys stop bickering at least for a day?" Ha Neul said as she chuckled.

"I don't think so." Taehyung scoffed as he sat at the counter, facing his laptop screen. "Anyway, it's finished." He held out a plate of omelette in front of the camera.

"Oh it doesn't look so bad to be honest." Ha Neul said as she amazed that Taehyung didn't burn anything down.

"Mhm. It doesn't taste that bad too." Taehyung hummed as he munched on his creation.

"Too bad I can't taste your very first dish." She said as she pouted.

"Don't worry, I'll make one that you worth tasting in the future." He grinned widely.

"I'll be waiting for that." She smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah I need to practice every single day first." Taehyung chuckled.

"Why do you wanted to cook all of a sudden tho?" Ha Neul raised an eyebrow as she leaned against her headboard.

"I miss your cooking that's why." He nodded.

"Ah I really missed you too." She hummed.

"I missed you more." Taehyung nodded.

"Hmm I missed you most─" Ha Neul said before she yawned unintentionally.

"Oh are you sleepy?" He asked.

"Just a little bit." She hummed.

"You should sleep now." Taehyung commanded.

"It's okay, I wanna see you off first." She smiled slightly.

"It's still weird to say goodnight to you when it's literally morning in here you know that?" He sighed.

"I know, just bear with it." She said as her lips formed a tight line.

"Yeah." Taehyung hummed as he started to finish his food in hurry so his girlfriend could go to sleep immediately.

"Taehyung, slow down." Ha Neul chuckled but the boy ignore her.

"I need to go to school now and you my love, should get some rest." Taehyung said a moment later, right after he finished all of his food.

"Mhm please take care." She hummed.

"I will. Good night baby, I love you." He made a love sign to the camera before he smiled widely.

" He made a love sign to the camera before he smiled widely

"I love you too, babe." She giggled as the both of them bid their goodbye before ended the call.

―――――――

Short and random. Just like me pfft~