≫ Love, Taehyung

Start from the beginning

Even though we are miles apart, distance can't make hearts apart. I smile each time I think of you. Even though you are thousand miles away from me, your love always makes me feel like you are beside me.

I'm missing you a lot Ha Neul...

I just realized that this whole thing turned out to look more like a diary than a letter...
Would you willing to read this if I really sent it to you? I didn't even end each letter properly *sighs*

Still, I just want you to know that wherever this road may take us, and how far maybe to be finally get where we want to go, always know that you're in my heart and in my heart is where you'll always be. I mean, it hasn't been grateful to me until there was you.

Thankyou for being you, and thankyou for loving me.

Love,

Taehyung.

P.s. Is that a proper ending yet? Cause I have no idea how to end things especially when it comes to our relationship :p

I didn't know when exactly my cheeks became wet because of this salty liquids that constantly falling from my eyes. My cheekbones felt tired for smiling so widely the whole time my eyes scanning through the words. The words that I wish I could engraved in my heart forever.

That was when Spring Day suddenly blasting through my phone, indicating an incoming call from the one and only, cheesy yet adorable person on this planet. I quickly grabbed my phone and a smile crept up to my lips when I saw the video call request.

"Oh baby, are you at home already?" Taehyung said the moment our screen connected.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry for not telling you." I said quickly as I wiped my wet cheeks.

"It's okay. Wait, are you crying??" He gasped as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Why? What happened? Are you sick? Did something bothering you?" He said impatiently.

"I just got your messages." I replied shortly.

"Messages? What messages? Did I say something wrong?" He seemed worried and confused.

Maybe that's why he couldn't take his eyes off of the phone screen which successfully causing my heart pounding against my chest. Taehyung worrying about me is like my kryptonite, you know that.

"The letters, Tae. I just finished reading them all." I said softly as I was being stunned by his expression just now.

"O-oh that. Uhm. Did you... like it?" He said nervously as he brought one of his hands to his face, clearly trying to hide his blushing cheeks behind his palm.

"You even need to ask? I mean look at me. You're always so unfair you know that?" I whined slightly.

"Awe I'm so sorry. Is that happy tears that my baby's shedding just now?" He smiled teasingly.

"You're still not getting the picture of me in that dress." I muttered as I smirked slightly, knowing that it could drives him crazy cause I somehow need a revenge at the moment.

"Oh come onnnn." He started whining, just as what I expected.

"You'll see it with your own eyes someday, don't worry." I smiled teasingly.

"Fine." He sighed.

"By the way, thankyou for the amazing letters. I still couldn't believe you wrote all that stuff." I stated as I chuckled slightly.