"What's wrong?" I look at her and notice she's wearing a white dress. I turn to look around and notice that we're at the altar. No, I can stop this. I grab her shoulders.

"Baby, listen to me. You need to go now!"

"Ale, you're scaring me."

"Please! Go! Cobra will be here!" I take out my gun and prepare myself. I feel her hand on mine as she lowers it. Why isn't she listening?

"Ale, Cobra's dead. You killed him already." What? That's not true. She smiles at me and the worry somehow melts away. The ceremony takes place and we each say our vows. I expect Cobra and his men to attack but they don't. I blink and when I reopen my eyes I'm dancing with Amber at our wedding party. We're holding each other and she looks up at me lovingly.

"I love you." I smile.

"I love you too." Everything shifts and now we're standing on a beach watching the sunset with my arms around her. What is happening? Then, darkness.

I squint my eyes as a light turns on. What? Why am I here? I pull my hands but they're tied up to this chair. No, not again.

"Stop! No! Ale, help me!" Amber? I watch in horror as Cobra holds up a gun to her temple.

"Wait, stop!" He grins before pulling the trigger.

"NO!" She drops to the ground and there's blood splattered on the walls while some more oozes out of her lifeless body. I let out a roar and somehow I'm no longer tied to the chair. I get up and run over to her but for some reason I don't get any closer. I keep moving my legs but I still can't reach her. I try to yell in frustration but nothing leaves my mouth. I try again but it's no use. Then, I hear a familiar voice and in the doorway I see a man.

"Oh, figlio." Uncle?

"Fight." I watch as he turns around and walks away.

"Wait! Help me! Please!" I get my voice back and just as I try to take a step I find myself at the safe house in Italy. I turn around and see my cousin Angelo.

"I have not been a good man lately nor a good cousin. I have hurt people and for that I am sorry. I promise I will whatever I can to make up for the things I have done." What is he talking about?

"Perdonami. Per favore, svegliati." Forgive him for what?

"What do you mean 'wake up'?" I blink and he's gone. What is happening? I walk through the house and after wandering aimlessly for a long while I walk into somebody.

"So-" I stop my apology midway as I realize who it is. Alicia. I reach for my gun and aim it her way.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING-" She seems off, she doesn't even flinch and her eyes look dull and distant.

"Alessandro. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. You just treated me so differently and it hurt. You humiliated me and it was something I never expected from you. I made the mistake of falling in love with you. It doesn't excuse anything but you sending me away for months and then coming back to see you living someone else tore my heart. You disrespected me for her. You know how fucked up I am and I just lost it. I didn't think. It's my fault you're in this position and it's my fault another heart is breaking. You will never forgive me but I still want you to know I regret everything and that I am truly sorry. Thank you for everything. You helped me when I needed it most and I will never again forget it."  I frown. She thinks that an apology is going to fix everything? I fire the gun and a bullet pierces her. I watch as she drops to the ground but once I lower my gaze she's gone. What the fuck? I recover from my stupor and walk through the building again until I reach an open door. I see two figures embracing. I recognize Nicholas before turning and finally making out who the smaller figure is. Amber.