Chapter 18

No One's POV

Normani is currently sitting on a hotel bed in pure hysterics while Vanessa holds her. "Mani stop crying,"

Normani shakes her head. "I can't, it's just too hard,"

"Yes you can," Vanessa says, before chuckling. "If you don't stop crying, I will start crying."

"Every time I try to stop crying, I can't," Normani says.

"What about the ice cream I bought?" Vanessa asks, trying to make amends with Normani for the baby's sake.

Normani's eyes widen as she looks up at Vanessa. "You got it out of the house?"

"Yes ma'am I did," Vanessa says, nodding. "I figured you'd want it later."

Normani smiles, pecking Vanessa's lips. "Thank you baby."

"Not a problem," Vanessa says.

Normani's POV

I'm sitting on the bed, eating my weird foods. I can't eat pickles and peanut butter when I'm not pregnant because it makes my stomach churn. But when I'm pregnant it's like the best delicacy next to sliced bread. So....don't ask.

"Are you feeling better now?" Vanessa asks.

I nod. "Yes, with all thanks to you bringing me food," before laughing.

She laughs too. "Good, I just didn't want you to stress out the baby." Before placing her hand on my stomach.

Suddenly, it's like something inside of me snaps. "Why are you so concerned about a baby that's not yours?"

"....What?" Vanessa asks, slightly taken aback.

I begin to say sorry, but everything but sorry comes out. "You know exactly what I said. This baby has nothing to do with you or Marvin."

"....I know, but even if it isn't mine I will take care of it," Vanessa says.

Um, wow. I thought she would've gotten mad at me by now.

"You...you mean it?" I ask, scared she's going to go off on me.

"Of course I do," Vanessa says, before sighing. "You said you got IVF, correct?"

I nod. "Yes, because it just wasn't working,"

"I mean a lot of stuff must've not been working if you were masturbating in your sleep." Vanessa chuckles, making me snort and slap her arm.

"Hey, at least he gave good oral." I smirk, shrugging.

"Who has given you the best oral out of all the people you've been in a serious relationship with?" Vanessa asks, curiously.

My eyes widen at the thought, looking at Vanessa. "You serious?"

"I'm dead serious," Vanessa says, chuckling.

I bite my lip at all the flashbacks going through my head. I'm probably going to be sitting in a puddle in a few minutes but that's totally okay I guess. "Well.....David was good after I got used to him, but he was always fast and rough. We only had passionate sex like once or twice, and as you know he was really controlling. Then Masi...he was.....uh, decent. Only issue was that he wouldn't do it enough. We ain't even going back to Arin who aggressively rubbed me once." I chuckle.