My brother rubs the sides of his head,"We're just trying to look out for you."

"Thank you, but I got this." Mo let's out a sigh,"Dom we warned you about him, so don't come crying to us. If he hurts you again, it's you're fault."

"How would it be my fault?"

"Because when you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite."

"Mo, he's happy, I'm happy, is that why you are saying all this? You don't want me and Melo to be happy?"

"No of course I want you to be happy."

"Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together." I start walking towards the door to leave.

"And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in the shit museum. I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together." I exit and go next door.

••••••

"Ew why'd you make this."Melo whines. "Because it's healthy." I made Melo eat a salad and he is not happy with it.

He plays with his salad,"Why do we need to eat healthy?"

"Because you live off of junk food."

"What's wrong with that?" I know he is not asking this question, "It's bad for your body.Plus I'm not trying to taste battery acid."

"It's not like you swallow anyways." He says."Shut up." I roll my eyes.

"It's true though." He finally take a bite of his food. "It's not that bad." He nods his head, taking another bite.

My phone starts blowing up, making me and Melo both look to see what's happening.

Mo the hoe👯‍♀️
Y'all down for a sleep over?

Lil uzi👨🏾‍🎤
Hell yeah

Will.i.am
I'm down

Daijon Davis
LETS GET IT😈

Iris👑
In down. Only if there's food

TWIN NEM✌🏾
yeah there's food

Iris👑
Say less🤣

I don't know if I want to go home for the party, or just go spend the night here. "Melo are you down to go?"

He looks at me confused, "Go where?"

"Are you not in the group text?" I ask looking to see who was all in the chat. Turns out that Mo didn't add him.

"There's gonna be a sleep over at my house." I show him my phone. "Pssh, a sleepover? Are we in elementary?"

"You're just mad that you didn't get invited." I laugh at him."I don't care I'm not going."

We'll see about that

••••••

"Bro why are we coming over here." Melo complained as we walked towards my house. "Because you haven't seen the guys in awhile and it'll be fun."

"What if I don't want to see them?" I knew he was talking about daijon and my brother."Melo please be nice."

We walk inside and everyone looks at us. "I thought y'all broke up." Quan says.

"Yeah," Melo wraps his arm around me. "but y'all knew what gonna happen." He says looking directly at Daijon.

"Melo be nice." I whisper as I leave him to go talk to Mo and Dominic.

"Look before you say anything, I know you guys don't really want me to be with Melo, but I am so can y'all get along with him?"

"I mean I guess," Mo sighs "I just want you to be happy. That's all."

"Thanks Mo." I give her a hug. "Dominic?" I look at him but he doesn't say a word. "Melo let me talk to you outside."

They go outside and I watch them the whole time. No one besides Mo knew about their little fight, so they didn't pay any attention.

They were talking for about until they did a bro hug and came inside. "What did he say to you." I walk over to Melo.

"Basically that he's gonna stay out our relationship, but if I hurt you again he's beating my ass."

"Thanks for making up with him." I give him a kiss. "But can you do me a favor."

"Depends on what it is."

"Can you get along with Daijon." He groans,"Why though?"

"Because you guys were great friends before I came. I don't want to be the reason of a ruined friendship."

He gives me a quick kiss,"Anything for you baby." Even though they didn't really have a falling out, I know they aren't as close anymore, and I don't want that to happen.

Everyone was having a good time and getting along with each other. The night was early, so we were just chilling before the fun really gets started.

The door bell rang and Daijon went to go answer it. I looked at Mo, "Who the hell could that be."

"Daij asked if he could bring a friend so I said sure." I nod my head. Hopefully we all know whoever his friend is.

He talks to whoever it is for a minute before letting them inside. "Hey everyone, y'all know Ashely right?"

Bitch what the fuck?

I had to break this chapter up bc it was long asf
Will Melo and daijon make up?
Is daijon trying to be petty by inviting Ashley?
Is Ashley gonna start some shit?