The Fadora (Prince! Lloyd x Theft! Reader oneshot)

This is an AU where Ninjago is a monarchy, and Garmadon and Misako are the King and Queen. Lloyd, obviously, is the prince. Y/n is a theft who only wants to provide for and protect her sister S/n (sister's name) S/n doesn't know that Y/n is a theft. S/n is 9 years old, and Y/n is 17 years old

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/ns POV

"Please can we go? Please? It's only one night! The whole kingdom was invited!" I sighed and looked at my younger sister with sympathic eyes. "Fine, go get ready" It was Prince. Lloyd's 18th birthday party. I don't like big crowds but if it made S/n happy, can it be that bad?

S/n ran upstairs and a few minutes later, she came down in a (2/F/C) (second favourite color) dress with some white tights under it. "Y/n, you have to go get changed. You can't wear that to to the princes birthday party!" I chuckled. S/n always had a knack for dressing nice. "Really? I thought I look like a beautiful princess like yourself!" I struck a pose. "Sissy, please?" She hit me with those big puppy eyes. "Hehe, alright. Let me go get changed then we'll go, alright?" "Yaaay!"

*timeskip*

As we arrived at the castle, (we had to walk because we couldn't afford a cab) I scanned the area for anything I could easily steal. Nothing. There must be stuff in the castle....after all, anything that belongs to the royal family is a collecters item that's worth alot. "Sissy?" "Uh..sorry (S/N/N) (sisters nickname) I must have spaced out! You know how I am with big crowds." S/n nodded and continued walking. "Stay close to me alright? I would hate to lose you" "Don't worry, I won't go wondering off." "Good"

When we actually got inside the castle, a guard lead us to the ballroom. It was huge! There was a giant chandelier in the middle of the ceiling, a big table full of food and drinks, and all the walls and stuff looked like gold. There was alot more people than I thought. I didn't know the kingdom was this big! I thought as I looked around to all the people in their big dresses and stuff. "(F/n)!" (friends name) "S/n! I didn't think you'd be here! I thought your older sister didn't like things like this?" "She doesn't. I'm surpised she came with me" This is a perfect opportunity for me... "Hey S/n? I have to go to the bathroom. Stay here with (F/N) untill I get back, understood?" S/n nodded. I smiled and walked away out of the crowd. Now to find something worth stealing...

Third-Person POV

As Y/n walked through the hallways of the castle, she felt like she was being watched by someone. She turned around and scanned the area. "I know someones there. You don't have to hide" From around the corner came Lloyd. Surpisingly, he didn't have his crown. "Uh..s-sorry ma'am! I d-didn't meant to alarm you. I was uh...simply heading to my room for...stuff" He says nervously then bows. Y/n chuckled. "Shouldn't I be the one bowing to you, Pretty Boi?" Lloyd stood up straight and shook his head. "No..I don't really like the bowing and the curstying." She walked closer to him. "Uh..ma'am? Is everything alright?" "Shouldn't you be heading back to your party, Pretty boi?" What's with the nickname? Lloyd thought as Y/n stepped closer. She must be drunk. I'd better send her home. "Ma'am, I think it would be best for you if you were to go home. I can call a-" He was cut off when she put her fingers on his lips. "Heh heh, don't you know who I am?" He shook his head. "I think it would be best for you if you were to go back to your party. Your daddy must be so worried about you" She grabbed hin fadora and put it on her head. "M-m-ma'am. You can't do that. Please give me back my hat" "Good luck trying to find me, Pretty Boi." She grabbed a smoke-bomb from out of her pocket, threw it to the ground, and disappeard.

Lloyd there, confused. "Who was..." He shook his head. "No, that's not important right now. She's right. Father must be worried." And with that, he went back to the party.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess you can say Y/n..

Stole Lloyd's heart

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)