Death Note

WARNING: SPOILERS FOR DEATH NOTE EPISODE 1. IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT AND DONT LIKE SPOILERS DONT READ

So I started  watching Death Note. Im watching episode 2 as I write this as a matter of fact. 

Here are my thoughts on the first episode:

HOLY QUIZNAK LIGHT CALM DOWN!!!!!! YOU DONT NEED TO DO THAT MUCH!!!!

If you dont know what Death Note is, its an anime. Its about a boy named Light finds a notebook called Death Note. If you write someones name, think of their face, and write how you want them to die, they die. If you dont write how they want to die, they have an heart attack. Light is using the Death Note to erase the bad in the world and leave the good. He aslo wants to become the 'God' of the human world. And he's using the Death Note to do it.

Im only on episode 2 (as told before) so I dont know much about it so I cant talk much about it.

The only things I know are:

Light is an honor student

Light has made friends with a 'shememgi'(?) named Ryuk. 

Ryuk dropped the Death Note due to boredom.

Only Light can see and hear Ryuk. 

The Police are trying to figure out how the deaths are happening.

Also, LIGHT. NEEDS. TO. CALM. THE. QUIZNAK. DOWN.

As I type this, Light just killed off a man who was sappose to contact L. L is sappose to find Kira (Light. He's using the name Kira to remain a secert). L now knows that Kira/Light lives in Japan. 

Alright Im gonna go now. Goodbye