OC Update: Lindsey

Remember the explation on my OCs? Well I have changed one of them, and you probbly guessed by the title, I changed Lindsey. HERE WE GO!

Name: Lindsey

Age: 16

Looks:

(The purple eye is sapose to be glowing

(The purple eye is sapose to be glowing. Both of her eyes are brown but one glows whenever she wants it to or shes pissed off)

Personilty: Tsundere but in reverse

Past: Father commited suicide before she was born, adopted, taken away from parents, rana way to become a ninja

Element: Song. When she sings she can make pepe hallucanite or fall asleep depending on the song she's singing. She can also use music staffs as bridges, ladders or ropes. She can also use her powers to block/dodge any other element that can be shot/ wrapped around something. (Like if Kai were to shoot a fireball, she would be able to put it out before it hit whatever it was sapose to hit, adn if Bobolo (Mster of Nature) were to use his poweres to have his vines wrap around something, she would be able to stop it as well)

Likes: Annoying Kai, calling the others name from either video ames or anime, anime (She calls Kai Klein and Lloyd Kirto from SAO) pranks, MLP,  fan made video game songs (Mostly from DAGames and Tryhardninja)

Dislikes: ANyone dissing her friends, anyone trying to take over Ninjago, taking off her jacket,

Extra: Calls the Ninja charecters from anime or video games ALOT. Is a little protective of Lloyd, has a problem with doing a thing called 'glitching out' which means she can make it so she looks like someone else (Mostly an anmie charecter) and when she does it, it looks like shes glitching out like a tv, (She ges into the kitchen at like 3am, grabs an apple, sits on the counter and glitches out to look like Ryuk from Death Note XD), is sorta depressed. She also changes from different persunas (Different personiltys) in the middle of battle just to confuse whoever shes fighting (Like, one minute shes acting like Sans then Chara its weird :p) Can siwtch from usin a sword to a bow EXTERMLY quikcly since she was oringally trained in using a bow but switched to a sword since she prefers it over a bow. 

Crush: Lloyd 

Yeah so thats it. I know its a bad OC BUUUUUT SHES NOT AS BAD AS SHE WAS BEFORE WATTPAD. I swear she was the most cingest OC ever before wattpad XD

BYYYYE

EDIT: HOW THE FUCK COULD I FORGET HER POWERS?! OR WHY HER EYE IS PURPLE?! GOD DAMMIT

2nd EDIT: HOW COULD I FORGET THE CRUSH UGGGGH