Ninjago and Nexo Knights theory

Hello Everyone and welcome to Film Theory!

Lmao no, this isn't Film theory and I'm not Matpat ;-;

But this IS a theory.

TODAY! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MY TWO FAVORITE SHOWS, NINJAGO AND NEXO KNIGHTS!

This is a stupid theory, but whatever. LETS DO THIS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, lets be honest, theres no way for the NKs to get to NJ, right?

I mean, everything that they would need is in Ninjago. The Realm Crystal, and the Travelers tea. The only other way they could is through magic.

MAYBE, JUST MAYBE. MERLOCK KNOWS ABOUT NINJAGO BUT SENSEI WU DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT KNIGHTON!

Its very obvoius that Ninjago and Knighton is connected. In episode 6 of NK "The Golden Castle" there is a TON of refrences to Ninjago. Theres also the fact that they're both LEGO products. And the fact that Chima is one of the 16 parell realms to Ninjago. Meaning that Knighton must be one as well. So its not impossible that Merlock knows about Ninjago.

For the Knights to get to Ninjago, they would need either the Realm Crystal, Travelers Tea, or Magic. They couldn't use the RC because that's being protected by the Ninja somewhere hidden from the rest of Ninjago. They can't use Travelers Tea because that doesn't exsist in Knighton, (at least, from what we know of) and for the magic, they would need some kind of teleportation magic. And who do you get that from?

Merlock or Monstrux. One of them two.

We know both Merlock and Monstrux are SERIOUSLY powerful. They were both in the Wizards council. Also (I think) single-handedly took down Monstrux (I'll have to check that out later) with some help of the Wizards Council. Plus, he DIED and can STILL use his magic. And Monstrux if powerful because, well, he's Monstrux. So it's clearly possible that they could use Teleportation magic. Actually, it IS canon that Merlock can teleport sooooo

Merlock is clearly one for knowledge. He wanted to learn about the Magic Books from S1 and S2 instead of destorying them. So maybe he wanted to know if there was other land than Knighton? He could have SOMEHOW used his magic to get to Ninjago. He could have opened some kind of portal or something to get there.

And it had to happen in his teen years since he seems to be in the same age range as Sensei Wu.

Hmm....this is giving me a good idea for a story.

Sensei Wu can't know about Knighton since he didn't know about the Realm Crystal until S5 (mainly cause that was when it was created but let's not break the 4th wall shall we?) He did know about the Realms though, since he was able to go to the Realm of Madness in S1. He never even tried going to other realms since he couldn't use the the Realm Crystal cause he didn't know. He couldn't have used Travelers tea because (According to S6) You have to think of the place you want to go to have it work best and not have it send you somewhere random. Also, he couldn't do it cause he never had the time. He was too busy dealing with stuff like the Serpentine War, Fighting the HoT, Training Morro, hiding the Golden Weapons, and dealing with all the stuff that has to do with the Ninja. And he can't now since he's trapped in time. (S7). Unlike Merlock who had the time and resources. Yes, he was dealing with stuff with the Council, and Monstrux but unless we get some more stuff about him and his past, and like I said earlier, he have to had to do it when he was a teen. At that time, he was probably still learning magic and trying to perfect his skills. So theres no way (unless theres no age limit to join the Council) the Council could have let him in. So he probably was just trying to explore and work on his skills when he discovered Ninjago.

So pretty much what I'm saying Merlock discovered Ninjago in his teenage years while he was learning magic and Sensei has no idea what Knighton is due to lack of time,knowledge and resources

BUT HEY THATS JUST A THEORY

A FILM THEORY

AND CUT!

This is now my headcanon. Thank you Matpat.

BYYYE