Ninjatale-Pasifist pt.1

(Ninjago/Undertale crossover. If you have Animo you know I was gonna do this if alot of people wanted me too)

You were climbing up Mt.Ebott. The reason why ws you wanted to prove everyone at the orphange that you lived at wrong. They were talking about how if anyone climbs up there, they dont come back. Well, you were DETERMAINED to prove it wrong. Once you got up there you looked at the BEAUTIFUL senery. "People are afraid of this? Its beautiful!"You call out. You started walking when you tripped on the wire that was blocking the hole that lead to the underground. No, I did'nt mean too, I DONT WANNA DIE!. You thought. When you hit the botton you passed out.

*A few hours later*

"Are you okay?" You heard someone say. You woke up about 3 hours after you fell. "W-what?" Everything was still fuzzy. Your head hurt REALLy bad. "Are you okay?" boy with black hair that had a green streak in it. He was wearing what looked like a green ninja gi. It had a dragon on its chest. "Y-yea. I t-think so." You reply with. "Who are you?" You ask him. "My name is Morro. Whats yours?" "Im Y/N" "Come on. I'll help you get home. You do want get home right?" The tuth was, you didn't want to get home. Your parents abused you as a child and your bullied at the orphange. "Yea" You say. He helps you up and you walk down a corrider to find a small gold dragon. "Howdy!" the dragon says. "H-hi" You say back. "Im Goldy! Goldy the dragon! You're new to the underground arnt ya?" You nod. "Well let me show you how things work down here." Morro looked like he knew what was going on. Then a box came up with a little f/c heart in it. (Favoriate color). "This is your SOUL. Your SOUL is the whole culumation of your being. Your SOUL can grow stronger when it collets LV." "Whats LV?" You ask. "LV is L.O.V.E of course!" Morro leans into your ear. "Whatever you do, dont run into the pellets." he whispers. "L.O.V.E is spread through these little white 'friendlyness pellets' Quick! Run inot the pellets! collect as much L.O.V.E as possaible!" You follow Morro's advice and dodge them. "Oh! You missed! Lets try again." Yo dodge them again. "Are you brain dead? Run. Into. The. Pellets." He said with ager in his voice. Dodged again. "You know whats going on here dont you? Y O U J U S T W A N T E D T O S E E M S U F F ER" You didnt want to see him suffer! You just didnt wanna get hurt thats all! Then the pellets were surrounding your SOUL. "Ahh!" You yelled. "D I E" He saids in a creppy tone. Then the pellets dissappear and and Goldy is sent flying. Littarly. "What a bad soul to be hurting such an innocent youth." A lady says. She walked in front of you. "Mom?" Morro says. You look at him with a confused look. "Greetings child. I am Misako. Caretaker of the RUINS. Come. I will show you around the RUINS." She says. You look at Morro and he nods. You follow Misako.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well thats it! Did you enjoy it?