~14~

_JK's POV

I walk fully down the stairs as Yoongi holds Jimin in his arms. Sehun is sobbing on the floor. When he notices me, he runs over and holds onto my leg. 

"How long until Daddy wakes up?" Sehun hiccups. My eyebrows fall as I pat his head. 

"Once we win. Only a day now," I answer. He nods and continues holding on to me. Yoongi grabs Jimin's hand and places his head on it. He whispers to him solemnly and places a kiss on his forehead before walking over to Jimin. 

"How can I help you?" His eyes are desperate as he looks at me. I smile and put an arm around his shoulder. 

"Come with me. We can brief you quickly," I lean down and pick up Sehun before leading him upstairs. 

"You'll want to see this, too," I bring Yoongi quickly before the 'show' is over. 

I cover Sehun's eyes quickly before the vision of the body is in view. Just as we approached it, it began to disintegrate. 

"What the heck?" Yoongi mumbled. I looked over at him before speaking. 

"That's what happens here, it's really weird," I shrug, once the body is fully gone, I uncover Sehun's eyes and move forward. I open the door to our conference room and stepped in. 

My mother was surrounded by people as they made sure she was okay. I sat Yoongi down in one of the chairs and went over to my mother. 

"He's in." 

Short update but I'll be updating around every day for this week or so until the book is over. Sorry, it's been so long I didn't even realize how busy I was. 

Love y'allllllllll Thanks for you sticking by.