Explanation

"Your father purposefully killed me."

I looked at Jungkook, clearly confused. 

"N-No. He wouldn't have! He knew how much you meant to me!" I screamed, my heartbeat rising causing the machine next to me to beep loudly. Jungkook's eyes widened and he put his hands on my shoulder. 

"Jimin! You need to calm down or they'll come back!" He shouted. I fell back into my bed as realization dawned upon me. My father is the top surgeon and extremely smart. He wouldn't have done the operation if he knew that Jungkook would die.

"Why?" My voice cracked as I looked up at him. He was leaning over the bed and pulled me into a hug, wiping away the fear tears I didn't know had fallen. 

"I was like you. I saw people who weren't here anymore," His throat vibrated against my shoulder as he spoke. 

"Am I really crazy?" I ask. I had to know. Everything going on... It's far too crazy. But the thing that makes me happiest is that I can see Jungkook. 

"No. We're what they call, 'RE's. We see what they're trying to hide from everyone," I listened intently as he pulled away from the warm hug. I processed it as I chuckled. 

"You sound like one of those weird government conspiracy theory people," He smiled slightly and chuckled. 

"Yeah... It really is weird. So, let me explain," I pulled my legs in and sat criss-cross. He sat fully on the bed right across from me. 

"The world we're in right now is a delusion created to try to protect the human race. Yeah, it sounds like a bad alien movie but, it's true. 

The government started off by doing the right thing, sending the humans here because it was dangerous. Now, it's not. The actual reality is safe now. Whatever threat they had before, it's gone. 

But they're still sending people here. 

The people who have passed on from something other than old age are sent here. I don't know how it works, but it does. 

The people who are sent here are being searched out and killed. That's why I was in that room. We're all hiding. 

But we're also fighting. 

We have a sort of resistance here. We've teamed up with a lot of people actually, different governments, officials on our side. 

And we're winning. The only thing is, they have a kill switch. They can use it at any moment and permanently kill everyone in here."

"Is there a way out for everyone?" I asked hoping that I could save our friends and my kids. Yoongi, too. 

"We're processing one. At the moment we can only bring over a few people at a time," Jungkook explained as I nodded. 

"When can I go with you?" I questioned. He smiled and put his hands on my knees. He leaned forward, centimeters from my face. 

"Now," His lips brushed against mine as he spoke before he leaned in further. His lips caught mine and he grabbed my head to deepen the kiss. 

I felt butterflies in my stomach until he finally pulled away. We were in a different place than we were before. 

"Where are we?" I looked around, observing that we were sitting on a bed. I felt a pain in my wrist and looked down to see both my tattoos gone. I looked up at him with fear in my eyes. 

"We're in my room. And don't worry, no one has them here," He pulled up his sleeves, showing his blank wrist to me. 

"What does this world look like?" I asked as I walked off the bed, the cold floor seeping through my shoes. I looked around a bit more, at the black walled room. A dresser next to the bed pressed against the wall. Another dresser was under a window on the opposite side of me. 

I walked over to it, as Jungkook's footsteps followed behind. I pulled back the curtains blocking it and a bright light shone on my face. 

It was beautiful. Nothing like home, but beautiful. The sky was a beautiful pink and red, the grass was a dark purple and I felt the overwhelming sense to lie in it. I looked at Jungkook with a wide smile. 

"I want to stay here, with you, forever," My voice came out sweetly, as I wrapped him in a hug. He was still much taller than me, seeing as how we were still around the same age. 

"I want you to, too. But, I have a few questions first," He pulled away from the hug, his hands settling on my shoulders. I nodded, ready to answer whatever. 

"Are you still a virgin?" 

___

Short update because I have to go to band camp!!! I'll update again either today or tomorrow <3