~7~

"Daddy, your friend is funny!"

_Jimin's POV 

"Oh, Taehyung ah?" I asked, smiling down at Sehun. His wide eyes met mine and his head shook. 

His pink lips turned up into a bright smile, bringing his eyes into the same shape. His chubby fingers moved from my hair to point behind me, directly at Jungkook. 

"No, Daddy, him!" Sehun's words scared me. I refused to move to look at him but I felt Jungkook move on the bed, the only one moving with the tense air. 

"Who?" I tried my best to play dumb as Jungkook approached Sehun. Sehun's brown eyes never left Jungkook's. 

"Him," His finger still pointing at him. 

"Sehunnie ah, there's no one there, silly," Taehyung chuckled as he walked over to him, scooping him up into his arms. 

"Yeah, there is! He's got pretty black hair and I've seen him on Daddy's phone," Sehun's hand fell down, but his eyes never faltered from Jungkook's. 

Taehyung looked at me, but I refused to look away from the bed. Yoongi's wide eyes told no lies as he looked worried between the two of us. 

"Ah, Yoongi hyung. Are you putting Sehun to sleep on time?" I questioned, my eyes finally leaving the white bed. 

"I guess he hasn't gotten enough sleep," Yoongi grabbed Sehun from Taehyung and rocked him back and forth. 

"Here, he can sleep on the bed. You guys can go out and grab lunch for us, yeah?" I asked as I motioned for Yoongi to hand me Sehun, whose gaze still rested on Jungkook. 

"Alright, you want some soup?" I nodded at Yoongi's words. He left the room with the boys, throwing me a smile before leaving. 

"Daddy, why don't they see your friend?" Sehun asked me as soon as the door closed. His brown beady eyes flitting from mine to Jungkook. 

"Sehun? You can see me?" Jungkook cut me off before I could question him. 

"He speaks, too?" Sehun asked brightly, his eyes wide in astonishment. 

"Of course he speaks," I chuckle, ruffling his soft hair. 

"I want a huggy from him," Sehun holds his arms out, his lips folding into a cute pout. I turn my head to Jungkook and notice him moving closer.

His arms slowly and unsurely open but his face tells a different story. His smile takes up most of his face but is soon covered as Sehun flings himself onto him. 

Jungkook moves his arms around him, surprised by the sudden contact. He tightens his arms around him, a smile coming to his face as he nuzzles his head into Sehun. 

"Why can't they see him, Daddy? You never answered," Sehun asked, his voice muffled from Jungkook's shirt. 

"It's hard to explain," I gave a soft smile as he pulled away to face me. 

"Daddy, I'm not a kid anymore. I'm real smart," Sehun nods his head as he walks over to me, still on the bed. He cups my face and squeezes my cheeks. 

I chuckled a bit along with Jungkook. "Well, they aren't as special as you and me."

"I knew I was special! You always told me, Daddy," Sehun's face brightens and he squeezes my cheeks more. 

"You know Sehun can call you Daddy. Can I?" Jungkook asks with a mischevious smirk. My eyes widen and my cheeks redden. 

"Of course! That's his name, what else would you call him?" Sehun throws his arms in the air, answering for me. He tilts his head at Jungkook as though he had asked what one plus one is. 

"Sehunnie, that's not-"

"Daddy does Sehun know who I am," Jungkook cuts me off, licking his lips as he eyes me. My eye twitches and I shake my head. 

"No, Yoongi and I don't like to talk about it," I answer honestly. His smirk turns into a scowl as he crosses his arms. 

"Ugh, 'Yoongi and I.' What are you, a power couple?" He scoffs rolling his eyes. 

"Who's Yoongi? Do you mean Dad?" Sehun tilts his head again, looking directly into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook nods simply. 

"We technically are still a couple," I say, my head down, unsure of how to handle this situation. His head pops up, his eyes sad. 

"Daddy's friend, why are you sad?" Sehun walks over to Jungkook and grabs his head, pushing it into his small chest. "Daddy does this when I'm sad, it helps."

"What am I supposed to do? You're an amazing Dad... I want to be with you but I can't break up your family," Jungkook sniffles slightly into Sehun's chest. Sehun's arms tighten around Jungkook's head and he nuzzles his chin into Jungkook's head. 

"I know it'll be complicated, but I still want to be with you... I don't think I ever got over you," I spoke, the white hospital bed still the only thing in my view. 

"Daddy, do you like your friend?" Sehun asks, letting go of Jungkook and moving over to grab me. He holds my face with his small chubby hands. 

"I do. And I have something to tell you. You can't tell anyone, okay?" I say, wanting him to know more so he isn't as confused. He nods and sits down, between Jungkook and I. I met Jungkook's eyes before beginning. 

"Daddy's friend's name is Jungkook. Jungkook was my first soulmate," I roll up my sleeve, showing him the black bunny. He grabs it and examines it, looking between the tattoo and Jungkook. "When Jungkook passed, it turned black and this appeared." 

I showed him the turtle, a part of it cracked off and grey. 

"If he's dead, why can we see him? Is he a ghost?!" Sehun asked, excitement clear in his voice. I chuckled slightly. 

"Something like that," I ruffled his hair, tears pricking at my eyes of the thought of having to leave him behind. Maybe I could bring them with. 

"Kookie hyung! You're so cool!" Sehun exclaims, his eyes bright and a smile covering his face. Jungkook chuckled. 

"You are pretty cool, too," Jungkook smiled, his bunny teeth. My tears began to flow free as I watched the scene. 

Why couldn't this have happened? Why couldn't Jungkook live? Why couldn't our life be like this? Kids with him, the constant teasing for Daddy, his smiles. I want that. So badly. 

"Daddy?" Sehun looked at me with his big worried eyes. I sniffled, chuckling and wiping my tears. Jungkook swallowed me in a hug, Sehun stuck in the middle. 

"I want that, too. I get it," He spoke into my shoulder, his eyes reading my mind. 

"Daddy, don't be sad. Kookie hyung said he likes your smiles," Sehun wrapped his small arms around me. I chuckled, wondering when he told him that. 

_?? POV

My chest heaved, heavy breathing filling my ears as tears filled my eyes. 

He's tricked Sehun. 

I ran from the door, appauled by what I heard. I sprinted to the desk. 

"Where's doctor Kim?" I spoke in a hurry. The receptionist pointed to an office as my feet carried me in that direction. 

"Ah, Mr.-"

"He's gotten worse. He tricked Sehun somehow. He thinks Jungkook is real," I spoke quickly, cutting him off. Dr. Kim removed his glasses, looking me in the eyes. 

"Thank you. We'll fix him, don't worry." 

_____

I'M SO SORRY. 

SCHOOL IS STRESSFUL AND I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO UPDATE.