RE

__Jimin's POV

"You're not real," I spoke, my voice quivering and facing away from him. 

"Technically, you aren't," Jungkook's voice seeped through my ears. Just like the tears seeped through my eyes. 

"Please, leave... I can't go through this again," I stayed facing away from him and stared at the floor. I noticed feet come into view as someone grabbed my chin. He pulled it up lightly and smiled an all too familiar bunny smile. 

"I'm gonna help you get out of this," Jungkook spoke softly as he placed a kiss on my forehead. I broke out into sobs at the familiar feeling and grabbed onto him. 

"I miss you so much. Come back..." My words came out lazily as I nuzzled my head into his chest. My hands resting in fists on each side of my head. 

"You're gonna have to come to me," His voice was sweet like honey as he spoke. It dripped into my ears from above. 

"How? I need to see you," I hiccupped as my tears slowed down. His hands traced circles on my back as he pressed me into him. 

"First, I should explain something to you," He moved us apart slightly so he could look at me. He wiped the few tears left from my face and smiled. 

"This 'world' you're in, isn't remotely real," Jungkook spoke in all seriousness. But, that's when it hit me. 

"No, Jung- You're not real, you're not Jungkook," I began hyperventilating as I moved out of his grip. I moved backward until I hit a wall. Jungkook looked hurt, but I had to stop playing into my Schizophrenia. 

"Jimin. Jimin, please! I am real! They're toying with your mind!" He shouted as he grabbed my hands. I continued panting as I felt my throat close up. 

"Stop! You aren't! That's what everyone said!" I exclaimed with fervor to myself. Jungkook placed his head on my stomach and held me close. 

"Jimin, please, relax. Breath," He told me, but I couldn't stop hyperventilating. He moved up to my face and held it in his hands. I met his eyes and in an instant, every memory I had with him came flooding back. 

But the worst one also came back. Holding him in my arms as the sun set. Screaming. Wishing for him to breathe again. 

"You're dead," I mumbled. He was inches from my face and I couldn't help but look at his pink lips. They looked so alive. But I knew he wasn't. He leaned in and I closed my eyes. His lips met mine and I felt the missed tingling on my left wrist return. 

He deepened the kiss and I felt as though the room got warmer. 

"Woah, get a room," A familiar voice spoke. My lips left Jungkook's and I looked at him. He was smiling brightly. The wall I was against before was now gone. We were in a darker metal room with familiar faces. 

"Mom?" My Schizophrenia must be getting worse. But she looks so real. 

"Hi honey," She smiled sweetly as she walked up to me. I engulfed her in a hug but the sweet feeling didn't last for long. My back was swallowed by pain and I fell forward into her arms. 

"What's happening?" Jungkook asked as he rushed to me. "I thought he would stay?"

"They're injecting him," My mother spoke as Jungkook sat beside me. He held me in his arms as tears rushed to his eyes. 

"Whatever you do, don't take the pills," He whispered to me. He pulled me close to him and my head rested on his shoulder. 

"You need to get out of that hospital as soon as you can," My mother whispered in my ear as she hugged me from behind. I would've responded but I felt paralyzed by the pain. 

In an instant, they were gone and I was lying on the bed with doctors surrounding me. 

They were placing tubes in me and I wondered if these are the fluids they talked about. 

"Mr. Park? How are you feeling?" Dr. Kim asked as most of the people left the room. I realized that the pain in my back was gone. 

"I feel fine. What happened?" I asked.

"You had what we call a Schizophrenic episode. It's where your mind takes you somewhere else completely and makes it seem extremely real," I nodded at his words. It was believable. I can't let that take over me. 

"Is it because of the SBS?" I asked. I had been pretty clear of my Schizophrenia for the past three years. 

"Most likely, yes. We'll have to double your medication," He informed me. I nodded understanding. 

"How long until it goes away?" I asked, curious. 

"It'll take some time for you to be clear again. If it happens again, ignore them. Playing into it won't help," He told me. I nodded, sure to believe him. What Jungkook said didn't even make sense. 

This world is real. I'm living in it. Jungkook lived in it. Yoongi, Hyuna, and Sehun are here. Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Hoseok are here, too. 

"We'll start the new dosage tomorrow," With his last words, Dr. Kim left the room looking troubled. 

"Finally, he's gone," The familiar voice was back. I grabbed my phone and turned it on. Making sure to not pay attention to 'Jungkook.'

"Jimin? Hyung?" He moved so his face was behind my phone. "Don't tell me you're listening to the doctor?" 

It hurt, but I had to ignore. If I want to get better, I must. 

"Jimin hyung, come on," His voice was laced with desperation. I felt a twinge in my heart but I have to do this. 

"Hyung! He's lying! Listen to me!" He slammed his hands down on the bed as he cried. 

"I can't... I have to get better Kookie ah," I met his watery brown eyes for a second before looking back at my phone. 

"If you get better, you'll be stuck here! I'm trying to help free you," He sounded even more desperate. I bit my tongue and held my words in my shallow throat. 

"Hyung, if you don't believe me at least let me tell you this," His voice came out weakly and all I wanted to do was engulf him in a hug. 

"Your father purposefully killed me."