Chapter nine: MISUNDERSTANDING

Start from the beginning

"Doing homework huh ?"

"Yes, but you know I'm not good at math"

"Want help Alice ?"

"Sure papa", after some minutes, Alice finished her homework and went upstairs, leaving Kanan and me alone, I stared at her.

"What is it Mari ?"

"I have something to tell you", I said with a bright smile.

"Sure tell me"

"I'm pregnant", I said with a bigger smile, but Kanan's face went down, she got angry and shouted.

"What the hell is this shit Mari, you're the worst, I quit this shit"

"Kanan, what why ?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP LEAVE ME ALONE", and Kanan left the house again and drove somewhere else. Alice went to the living room quickly

"Mom, what happened ?"

"I don't know, I told your father that I'm pregnant and she became angry"

"Mom, you're pregnant, by papa ?"

"Yes...and she became aggressive"

*back to the present*

Riko's POV

Alice explained to us how Mari told her the situation, we were a little bit shocked that Kanan could react like that.

"It's mysterious why Kanan reacted like that"

"But Riko-chan, maybe she doesn't want a child or something like that"

"I don't think so Chika, maybe there is another reason, well then, I'm going to call You-chan", I grabbed my phone and called her number, it took me 5 minutes that I waited for her to click the green circle, I got worried but then she accepted my call.

'Hello Riko-chan'

"You-chan, something new ?"

'Yes...I found her, I'm following her for a while'

"Thank god you're okay You-chan"

'Don't worry about me, I would rather worry about Kanan...', I put a shocked face, I went silent, so did the other girls

"Why..."

'She's driving on a street with 150 km/h and not 70 km/h, I try to follow her but if she continues like that or drives faster, then are the chances high that Kanan will get an accident and probably die...'

"B-but she drives on the street"

'Yes but so I'm driving as fast as her and I have much more chances to die'

"YOU-CHAN DON'T DRIVE FA-", a loud noise was heard and You's shout was clearly heard from everyone on Riko's phone, then You hung up.
I dropped my phone on the floor and tears fell on the floor too.

"You.....-chan....", my voice was soft and also shocked, like everyone was shocked too.

You's POV

I opened my eyes, Kanan's car hit a tree and I hit her car and I flew in front of the car accident. I felt my arms and legs, it really hurted as hell, I even had a metall pipe in my belly, the pieces of her car were everywhere on the road. I saw Kanan unconscious and tried to run to her.

"Kanan....-chan", some of my tears fell on the ground.
"Don't tell me, you're dead...this can't be", I felt her heart, I didn't feel her heart, she's going to die, I tried some methods to revive her heart. And there she coughed a lot of times until she vomited some blood.

"Kanan....I smell alcohol, don't tell me....are you drunk ?"

"You-chan, what the fuck are you doing here ?"

"Mari cried because of you and begged me to find you and to listen to your reasons why you became angry when she told you that she was pregnant"

"Mari is pregnant, but I don't have a dick You-chan, so she probably did it with some dude"

"Kanan, at the lab, there are now methods that 2 female or 2 males can have children without the opposite gender, didn't she held something like a cup to your genital when you had sexual intercourse with her ?"

"I...think, yeah she did, so it was my fault for being so dumb and not discussing it with her", I nooded and Kanan grabbed her phone to call an ambulance for both of us
After the ambulance got called, Kanan phoned Mari. I could hear Mari's voice when Kanan called her, Kanan put the phone on the ground and also put the voice aloud.

'Kanan where are you ?'

"Going to the hospital with You, it was a funny hunt You-chan" Kanan giggled

"Shut the fuck up Kanan, you're drunk as hell" I giggled

'YOU-CHAN ARE YOU OKAY ?'

"Riko-chan, don't worry abo-", I heard the ambulance an it stopped by us, I hung up and we got hospitalized that night.