"That's a huge bed." I noted.

"I should sell my current bed on ebay. Do you know how many weirdos would buy it, especially if they know I had sex on it." I slapped him in the arm and laughed. "Ew Zayn, that's disgusting."

"Hey someone bought a used snot napkin that Britney Spears used for 1 million dollars."

"People like that need to seek help.". I said.

"No, that's how you know who your biggest fans are." Zayn winked.

    When we got to house.... or freaking mansion we had to buzz in. The guys hired one of their body guard to stand on guard and watch the house and the cameras to buzz people in. So we were buzzed in and then on our way. "Holy. Shit." I gasped looking at the scenery around after we passed through the iron gates. The house was this huge beige thing, the a beautiful weeping willow in the front a little off to the side with a bench underneath it. It was like something you'd see in a movie, or a dream, or on a reality tv shows about spoiled brats.

    It was almost as if I was on a cloud floating my way through the house. When you walked in there was an open closet to the side where you'd put like umbrellas, and jackets and your baga when you walked in and there was a strip of key hooks going down the wall, Zayn hung his keys up.

   Then came the living room which was bare because they had no furniture. You can see where the couches would go and the table and how the huge flat screen would be hung up on the wall. Through there was a dining room that had a chandelier inside that I was in awe by. Zayn literally had to yank me away from it and into the kitchen that was modern chic, in the kitchen there were these glass sliding doors and a small doggy door as well. The view from the pool was phenomenal.

    We walked out there and Niall was out there on a lawn chair soaking up the sun while Normani sat with her feet in the pool. "This place is incredible!" she shouted to Zayn. Zayn gave her a thumbs up, and walked over to Niall. "Wheres everyone else?"

"Inside likely. You know, I don't think I want to leave this place. I'm in love." he exhaled, placing his arms behind his back. Zayn patted him on his arm, and we headed back inside.

    "I think I'm in love with this place too." I said as we walked around to the different rooms. "Theres even a cinema in here." He pushed open a door and turned the lights on to reveal Camila and Harry making out on one of the plush sized chairs. "Camila!?" I gasped.

"Harry!?" Zayn gasped. They pulled apart and jumped up. "In my defense, he kissed me first!" Camila pointed to Harry. "He- he lured me in here! Then he turned off the lights and planted one right on these," she patted her lips with her pointer finger.

"In my defense, she's so damn irrisitable. I think I am the victim here, the way her long eyelashes flutter, fuck. That will be the death of me." Camila rolled her eyes and elbowed Harry in the rib. He yelped in pain. "We're just going to forget what we just saw." I said. Zayn nodded.

"You know, for not wanting a relationship, I am always finding you two attached by the lips."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Camila stuck her chin up, smoothed out her skirt and walked past the two of us, Harry following.

    "Do you think those two are ever gonna be together?" I asked Zayn.

"As much as they like each other, I don't see Harry in a relationship anytime soon. They're like more than a friendship less than a relationship." He took my hand again and I got one last glimpse of the theatre, and was being pulled to the final exhibit. Zayn's bedroom. He got lucky that Harry didn't take it

     It was spacious. It was almost as if you took his room back at the apartment and made that into a walk in closet. And then took Louis' bedroom and the living room and morphed them together to create Zayn's room. There was so much space, I didn't know what to do with myself. I didn't even want to speak because I knew being as large and empty as it was my voice was going to echo. There was a door that led to Zayn's master bathroom. I was speechless by the interior design. The style that the bathroom had was like a grecian theme, everything I wanted to touch. The tub had jets and looked like more than six people can sit inside of it, and then he had a shower with see through glass doors, no more of that one bathroom that everyone had to share. There were two marble sinks, that rose above the actual counter top, and shelves to put your toiletries. I was thoroughly impressed by everything.

   "Now you see why I want to move in so bad." Zayn said. I nodded, looking around the empty bedroom once more. "This place is insane." my voice echoed, just as I suspected. I walked over to the doors and out onto the balcony. Zayn had a perfect view of the backyard. I would have never in a million years pictured myself inside of such an elegant home. "We can live here together one day." he smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into him. "One day." I said, I tilted my head back and he kissed my lips. "Now, come on booger I wanna check out beds."

     Harry and Camila tagged along in his car because Harry also wanted a new bed. We went to Ikea. "I like this one." Harry said, climbing up onto a California king. "Hey, I was looking at this one first!" Zayn accused, jumping onto the bed. "They have more than one in stock you guys." Camila said. Eventually they chose one, but got different headboards and footboards.

    It wasn't until we got back to the apartment and I saw my suitcase sitting on the floor by the bed did I start to get sad. "I don't want to leave." I sighed. Zayn threw his arms around me and we fell back onto the bed, "And I don't want you to leave either. This bed already feels lonely when I turn over and don't see you there, imagine how much lonelier this california king beds gonna feel." He kissed my forehead. "Maybe I should get a cardboard cut out of you and lay it down next to me and when I'm excited about my day I can call you and put the phone on speaker and stare at the cut out." I laughed and pinched his cheek.

"You're so weird, it's so cute."

"Says the damn weirdo herself." He kissed my lips and jumped up. "Now, come on let's go take a nice walk or something before we have to get some rest so I could take you to the airport tomorrow." Just hearing him say that made me want to curl up into a ball. I wasn't exactly sure when I was going to Zayn again, all I knew was this distance thing really sucks no matter how much effort is communicated from both sides.