"How are you so sure?" Anna asks.

"They just called me," Marvin says.

"That makes no sense, they didn't call the whole time you and Mani were together," Anna says.

"I know, I have no clue how they got my number," Marvin says.

"Maybe the same way Vanessa found your address," Anna says.

"What?"

Anna chuckles. "Nothing, have you talked to Mani?"

"No, I haven't called her because she's normally not awake at this time. It's too early," Marvin says.

"I'll advise," Anna says.

"Great, thanks," Marvin says, before hanging up.

He didn't know what he was going to do, but he hoped it'd be enough.

~

Normani and Vanessa are laying in bed, before her phone starts ringing. Normani rolls over, and grabs her phone.

David 💦

"Hello?" Normani asks.

"Hello you fine creature," David says.

Normani laughs. "Hey David, what's up?"

"Nothing much right now, but I have something to tell you," David says.

"What is it?" Normani asks.

"So I've heard through the grapevine that there's a conspiracy against you," David says.

"What is this conspiracy?" Normani asks.

"Something about setting on fire. Not sure what it is, or why and when it's happening," David says.

"Hm, I'll be on the look out for it," Normani says.

"Okay good, I just didn't want you to say I didn't warn you," David says.

Normani smiles. "Thanks for caring,"

"Anytime," David says.

This is when Vanessa decides to speak up. "The only thing he cares about is--"

"--Okay well, I'll talk to you later," Normani says, purposely cutting Vanessa off.

"Okay," David says. "I lo--"

"--Never again a million years," Normani says, hanging up.

"What'd he say besides wanting to fuck you?" Vanessa asks.

Normani laughs, putting her phone on the nightstand before rolling over to face her girlfriend. "Baby, you think he's always trying to fuck me--"

"--Because he is," Vanessa says.

Normani smirks. "I mean...that wouldn't be a bad thing....,"

"Yes it would," Vanessa says.

"How?"

"He'd say he loves you right after you fuck, and you'd fall for it. Then you'd leave me for him and he would jump on proposing to you again," Vanessa says.

"Baby, I'm not leaving you. Dick ain't that good." Normani chuckles, shaking her head.

"Okay so if you could fuck him right now would you?" Vanessa asks.

"Hell yeah because I'm already pregnant, which means I can leave his ass hanging." Normani chuckles again, making Vanessa laugh.

"That's really wrong. Also, why'd you leave Lani hanging like that?" Vanessa asks.