Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Cougar Alert!

Start from the beginning

   "Hey babe." She said. It was Harry of course. "Yeah, we still on tonight? Okay. Yeah. I'm upset. The stupid hate. Yeah I know. I love you too."

   BARF. I thought. I made noises like I just walked down stairs. I went into the kitchen and grabbed my car keys.

   "Where are you going?" She said looking up from her phone.

   "I'm heading to Starbucks and picking up Hannah before class." I said quickly trying to get away. She finally nods and goes back to her phone. I shake my head and head to my black range rover.

   "One tall chai tea please? And one chocolate cake pop." I said. I dig through my purse to try to find some cash.

   "And a tall caramel latte." A husky voice said behind me. I turned around and there he was. Harry Styles. My mum's boyfriend. I can't hit him were in public. The worse thing about my mum was she didn't tell Harry she had a daughter which pissed me off the most.

   He handed the cashier eight dollars and winked at me.

  "Here." I said handing him money for my coffee.

  "Don't worry about it." He said pushing my hand back to put my money away.

  "Are you sure? I could've payed for my coffee and cake-pop." I said. He shrugged and handed me my tea. I walked over and sat down. I started eating my cake-pop as I texted Hannah.

Me- DUDE! Harry Styles just bought my coffee!

Hannah- No flacking way! (See what I did there)... What are you gonna do?!

Me- Not sure. He doesn't know about me remember?

Hannah- Oh yeah! You mum is sort of a bitch for that don't you think?

Me- You have no idea.

Hannah- Well text me when you are here. You have about 40 minutes til first lesson.

Me- Okay. Text you later. xx

Hannah- Byee! xx

   "Excuse me?" Someone said. Harry. I look up and see him. His perfect faces and jaw line was so muscular and god. His teeth were perfectly straight and white. How could he fall for a 32 year old? Sick.

  "Yes?" I said.

  "Do you mind if I sit?" He said.

  "No go ahead." I said pointing to the chair in front of my. He finally sits and our knees are touching. I felt a spark fly. "Oh and thanks for the coffee."

   "No biggy." He said taking a sip of his coffee. "I don't have enough time buying a beautiful girl some coffee."

  He winked and I blushed.

  "I'm not good at taking compliments." I said. He nodded and laughed.

  "I see." He said. "But you are beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you different."

  "Mind saying that to my school?" I say sarcastically. He raises an eyebrow.

  "What's wrong at school?" He asked concerned.

  "People believe in me as the school's slut." I managed to choke out.

  "Why? You don't seem like the slut type." He says.

  "Yeah but when your mum is dating a guy my age i-" I slapped my hand over my mouth before I could say anymore. Harry's eyes bulged out like I knew exactly what he was hiding. It's pretty hard keeping it a secret but oh well.

   I wanted a normal life. A normal day without people yelling at me for my mum's behavior. I want a normal guy to love me for me and like me as I am.

   "Dating a what?" Harry spat out.

  "Nothing." I said. "I should go. I have class in a bit."

  I stand up and before I could leave someone grabs my wrist tightly but gently. I look down and Harry looks upset. I feel guilty and sort of jealous. He seemed like an amazing guy. God. Dammit.

  "Stay?" He said. His gorgeous green eyes totally sunk a hole inside of me. Why did he have to be amazing?

  "I can't." I said standing up.

  "At least give me your number?" He says. He hands me his iPhone and I put my number in. I decide to put a different last name so he didn't suspect anything.

  "Bye." I said quickly. I rush to Hannah's house. When she gets in the car I explain everything to her. She gasps a couple times.

  Hannah was gorgeous and that was part of the reason I was insecure. She had dirty blonde hair that looked almost light brown. It ended at her mid-chest but some days it was curled. Her teeth were perfectly straight and white. Her body was a body to die for. She was curvy but skinny at the same time. She had a flat tummy which I barely did.

  We then headed into class and I sat next to my other friend, Peter.

   He was a hunk. But he was the only person, besides Hannah that didn't believe I was a slut. They hated my mum though. I couldn't blame them. 

   Peter was a tall guy and very scrawny. His hair was brown and spiked up a bit. His eyebrows were very busy but he kept them contained well for a guy. His smile just brightened my day.

  I started explaining the whole "Harry Thing" and he kind of got mad. He didn't care for Harry neither did Hannah.

  As the teacher walked out to use the loo I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the ID and it was a random number.

"Hi, it's Harry. I was just wondering do you want to go out on a date tonight? xx"

   I gasped.