He waved me goodbye and I just walked and walked, didn't even know where. Many thoughts were running through my head.
I decided to check on Clyde in South Park, because I couldn't fully trust the words of this man.
Knocking on the door, I yelled his name.
Then someone rapidly opened the door.
"What do you want?! I'm currently not in the best mood, alright?", Clyde shouted.
I raised an eyebrow.
"Mr. Tweak just lied to me. He told me, you moved away with Tweek. Do you know where he is? And.. Why are you in a bad mood?"
He stared at the ground looking sort of.. Embarrassed?
"None of your business..", he said, "No. I don't know where Tweek is. By the way, I don't have time to deal with your problems. I have one too."

I shrugged.
"We can maybe help each other?"
Clyde looked at me for a minute and then crossed his arms.
".. Okay."
"What is your problem? You know, you have to tell me", I smirked.
He flushed red and I knew, it was something really important to Clyde. What was it?
"Someone in my life is missing.. He's just not there anymore. I need to find him."
I tilted my head to the right. Clyde Donovan cared for someone that didn't carry the name 'Pip'?

"Who is it?", I poked his crossed arms.
"Is that i-information necessary?", he sulked.
I quietly nodded, but was clearly amused.
"Kevin.. Kevin S-stoley, maybe.. ?"
I put on hand over my mouth signalizing I was totally surprised. Then I smiled:"I see how it is.. !"
He just punched me.
"Shut up, Tucker! Don't tell a-anyone!"
I had to stop myself from laughing out loud.

We stepped outside and talked a bit, walking around South Park, while memories flooded through my head. I missed South Park.
"So..", I coughed, "is Kevin your soulmate? Because if yes, I have a plan to find them both."
Clyde just shrugged.
"As if", he laughed.
I rolled my eyes.
"We can try. There is a possibility, right?"
Clyde sighed and stared into the distance. It was a dark, cold night, we could see only snowflakes.
"Yeah, I guess", he said.

"This might sound cheesy, but we have to follow our heart. Literally. Our heartbeat is going to lead us to them. Pack your things, Donovan, we are going on a trip. It can take some time."
He nodded.
"We'll go tomorrow morning."
When I was about to turn around and go to the nearest hotel, he grabbed me by my shoulders, making me quiver.
"We will go today."
I brushed his hand of my shoulder and said:"It's 10 p.m."
I could see him gritting his teeth and clenching his fists. There was seriously something wrong with him today.
"I know. I just want to see him..", he said, running away, wiping away something in his eyes.

At 11 p.m. someone tapped me in my shoulder. It was Clyde with two bag packs.
He threw on to me and the other one, he put on.
"Let's go, Tucker."
"It's kinda funny that we're using our hearts as a compass or navigation device, haha."
"You think so?", Clyde mumbled, "I think it's.. Weird."

"So.. Do you like Kevin?", I asked.
He looked over to me and gave me a 'do-I-look-like-that'-look.
"Quick change of the topic, haha. Don't tell him, I think he really grew on me. We spend the last few days together and at first he was really annoying but somehow I got used to it and eventually found his presence very calming. Now that he's gone, I'm really worried and lonely. I.. Miss him, I guess."

"You like him so much, you just cried for him one hour ago."
"I didn't cry, idiot!", he screamed.
We talked till around midnight. It was very fun, I really missed spending time with him. Even if he's a completely different human now, he was still Clyde. And he was not faking his whole personality until now, there was still the Clyde I knew in there.

"Clyde.. Clyde wait!"
"Shit, do you feel it too?"
"My heartbeat got faster."
"Mine too."
"Let's go in that direction."
"I will find you, Kevin.. No matter what."
"Tweek.. I want to see your smile again.. I'm coming to save you."

We ran into the direction out heart lead us to.

Author's Note☕

Thank you SO MUCH, shiverfawkes
for clearing up a plot hole I missed. Thank god, I fixed it now. It was that suit in chapter.. 8, I think.. Tweek's father gave it to him to support him and in the recent chapter, he's hiding the letters. Doesn't make sense, yeah.

Happy new year and merry Christmas! We almost reached 100 followers🌟

Also, please read my sister's story, it's so cool! It's also a Creek Fanfic and totally worth clicking on it! She's a much better writer than I am.. ll4nce

I am going to finish the story soon so you better check out my ALIVE story, it's about Craig being a robot, learning to love lol

I can't wait to write the Stolovan Story!🍰

Also, sorry for making it so confusing or letting it drift away from the whole soulmate thing. It's really hard to make a soulmate thing this long and I guess at some point I just forgot lol
Since this story is going to end soon, I don't think it really matters anymore though, rip😥

Thank you so much for supporting me. I am super happy to read all your comments, reactions and criticism! I hope it continues like this. Thank you for everything!❤