26• Ha Sungwoon (Request)

Imagine for beyondTeen

Today was the day you were waiting for, today you were going to a Wanna One concert this is your very first Wanna One concert.

You are so excited since you were there will Wanna One was form.

You saved money so you can go to this concert.

You get ready for the concert and leave your place to go to the venue where the concert is being held.

You go to the mech table to get your lightstick and other things.

You were thinking this is the first time you are going to see the band but you know your were more excited to see Ha Sungwoon he is your bias in the group.

You go to your seat since the concert is about to start. You looked around the venue and you see a lot of people with signs, lightstick and etc.

You see the lights on the screen turn on and it said Wanna One on it. 

You got off your seat to get ready for the boys.

You see the boys walking out on the stage. You started to scream just like everyone else.

The boys started to sing Energetic.

You started to sing with them.

You scream everytime you see Sungwoon close to you.

You were singing and dancing along them.

Though out the concert you see how flawless these boys are and how they would do anything to make the fans life.

As the boys talk you look at Sungwoon since he standing close to you.

You are so happy you save more money to get first row.

You see that Sungwoon looking around the venue and he eyes land on you.

You waved your hand and did the finger hearts at him. 

He laughed and waved back and did the finger hearts back at you.

You can't believe he did that.

Can this day get any better then it is. 

You see that concert is almost over and honestly you were getting sad.

You see the boys being weird again make the fans laughing.

"Alright thanks for tonight, we love you guys so much" Jisung said

You see all the boys bow.

The boys waved at the fans one last time.

You scream "LOVE YOU SUNGWOON!!"

you see that he looked your way and he smiled and made a heart with his hands.

You smiled and the boys finally left the stage.

You got in your car and just sat there still can't believe that you saw Wanna One and Sungwoon noticed you.

But your smile went away as you thought your just a fan and nothing more but you're okay with that cause you will always support him and the boys.

But the one thing you didn't know is that Sungwoon was thinking about you since he first lay his eyes on you and he wants to get to know you.

He thought you're the most beautiful girl he saw tonight and he liked the idea of you in his life.

He thought you might be a fan but he wants to change that title to you being his girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here you go love, hope you like it.

Just saying if this happened with me and Jaehwan I would be died just saying.

Question: What is it about your bias that you just love so much. (this can be for any band not just Wanna one)

Answer: Honestly all my bias are all alike cause I go for the funny or shy members to be honest.