4• Lai Guan lin (Request)

For ishida_cecilia

As a basic thing you always go to the park to get some fresh air or if you just want a break from the world.

One day you to the park cause you had a  fight with your mom about something stupid.

You saw this man sitting on the bench you usually sit on. 

You noticed that he was actually quite attractive.

That day you made a new friend name Guanlin.

He told you he just moved her from Taiwan and he was homesick.

After a couple of days you will see him in the same spot and you would get to know him better.

One day he didn't come and you that it was odd cause you guys promise to see each other.

After two days you were taking photos of the scene in front of you and you felt someone sitting beside you.

You see Guanlin and he smiled and said hello.

You asked him why didn't he come to the park recently.

Guanlin said I was audition for Cube Entertainment and he passed it. 

You smiled and told him congrats

"Appa and Umma how did you fall in love" your daughter said getting ready for bed.

You laughed and said "I getting there sweetie, now lay down and listen okay"

Your daughter nodded

You see your husband sitting on the other side of her bed.

Alright now where was I oh yeah

After Guanlin got accepted in Cube Entertainment you saw less of him. 

One day you had other fight with your parents so you want to the park and not caring that you were crying about that stupid fight.

You put you head in between your legs and cried more. 

You felt someone rubbing your back and telling you that it's okay.

You realize that the person was helping you was no other then Guanlin.

You asked him what is he doing here this night. He said he needed some fresh air from practicing.

That night you knew that you felt something for the guy in front of you.

After the accident, you saw Guanlin more than before and that made your day.

"I noticed I couldn't stop thinking about your mother, so one day I decided to tell her how I felt about her" your husband say to your daughter

After couple of months of you knowing Guanlin, you fall hard for him but you were nervous to tell him how you felt.

But all changed when he told you how he felt about you.

"Y/N I know we knew each other for awhile but you are always on my mind and I think about how are you doing or have you eaten anything or are you okay. When I see you here in the park, I get so happy to see you. I know we don't know much about each other but I really like you and I really hope you accept my feelings for you" Guanlin said

You told him you felt the same way about him. 

"After couple of years dating I ask your mom to marry him and boom now we have a beautiful family that I love so much and I'm forever grateful for" Guanlin said kissing your daughter forehead

You kissed your daughter forehead too " Now time for bed baby" you said

You and your husband walked out of the room.

You felt Guanlin wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing your cheek.

You laughed and turned away and looked in his eyes.

"Thank you Guanlin" you said

"For what baby" He said

"For giving me a family for caring and for loving me" you said

He laughed "Baby no thank you for all that cause of you have two beautiful girls in my life" kissing your lips

You knew at this moment you are the most luckiest girl in the world for having this man in your life.

......................................................................
I hope you like it love. 

Remember guys all you have to do is request for an imagine.

Don't be shy.

~ Eonni Ena