2• Ha Sungwoon (request)

For LuhanQianjin

After a stressful day in college you finally can go home to your best friend Sungwoon.

You still remember how you meet him for the first time.

One day you decide to treat yourself to some shopping cause why not. You walked in some shop and you see some music box and it was the most beautiful thing you have seen. You bought it and went home after hours of shopping. You took the music box out of the bag and decided to open it. Next then you know you have this random guy in your living room. You screamed and ask him how did he get here. "Hello my name is Sungwoon and I will be staying with you" he said "Umm hello Sungwoon but how in the hell did you get in the box" you said "Well that story is for other time"

After that day you and Sungwoon became friends and honestly he makes my day so much better.

But today was different you ask Sungwoon to clean up his mess, so you won't come back to a dirty apartment.

You unlock the door and called for him and you see him in the living room playing video games just like he was doing this morning.

"Sungwoon, did you even do what I ask you to do this morning before I left" you said

"No Y/N, I will do it later" he said

He was started to annoy you "Sungwoon get off your butt and start clean the mess you you made, I'm not your maid to clean after you" you said turning off the TV.

"Y/N really I was playing that, honestly why are you being so annoying lately" he said

"I'm being annoying, I ask for one thing Sungwoon and that is to help after the apartment but no all you do is sit on your lazy ass and play stupid video games" you yelled

He rolled his eyes "whatever Y/N" he said

"You know what I can't no more, I need you to start taking responsibility or you can get out" I said pointing at the door.

He eyes widen after hearing that "you know what I will leave" he said

Walking away and open the door and closed it.

A sigh left your mouth and you started to clean the mess.

Three days have passed and Sungwoon hasn't come back yet and you started to worry about him, you called him and nothing.

These days your were thinking about Sungwoon a lot lately. Everytime you look at a photo of us, your heart started to beating faster. You looked at all the small details about him.

Tonight was was like the other night you cried yourself to sleep cause you finally realized you are in love with him.

You changed into your pj and you see a shooting star and you wish Sungwoon will come back home.

The next morning you feel something heavy and you turn around and you see Sungwoon beside you.

You smiled and hugged him can't believe he here with you. "Y/N" you hear

"Sungwoon sorry I didn't mean to wake you up" you said

"it's okay and I'm so sorry Y/N, honestly I will help around the house" he said

"Sungwoon it's okay and I'm so sorry for yelling at you. I was so worried about you, don't ever leave me again you hear me" you said

He hugged you and put his face on your neck.

"I love you Sungwoon so much, please don't ever leave me alone ever" you said

"I love you too Y/N so much, I promise to never leave again" he said kissing your forehead

......................................................................
I honestly hope this is what you wanted. I hope you like it.

-Eonni Ena