23• Yoon Jisung

Today you were going to a Wanna One fanmeet, you have been waiting for this day.

You got out of bed and went to go take a shower.

After taking a shower you got ready for the day.

You left your place to get some coffee before going to the fanmeet.

You still can't believe you are going to see Wanna One but you were more excited to see Jisung since he is your bias in the group.

You love everything about Jisung how he love animals but his smile is the thing you love the most.

After getting your coffee, you walked to were the fanmeet was being hold.

You see a lot of Wannables there with signs and I'm guessing presents for the boys.

After waiting for a hour you see people walking in for the fanmeet.

You were getting excited to meet the boys for the first time.

You are finally got in the building now all you had to do is wait for the boys.

After a couple of minutes you see the boys coming on the stage waving at us.

"Hello guys, we are excited to be here today. I hope you have a fun time with us. So let's get started." Jisung said

As he was talking your heart was beating so fast. In your head you were thinking how can someone like Jisung make you feel happy when he just smile.

You got in line to meet the boys, you see some of the fans meeting the boys and has closer you get to meet Jisung your heart beats faster.

You made it to the stage and you see that Jisung is the last one to meet.

You meet Sungwoon first and you made him signed your album then
Minhyun, Seongwoo, Jaehwan, Daniel, Jihoon, Woojin, Jinyoung, Daehwi Guanlin and now it was Jisung time.

"Hi Jisung" you said

"Hi, how are you today?" He said

"I'm good and you" you said

"I'm good too since I can meet some of my fans today" he said smiling

You smiled at him

"I was wondering if you can signed this" You said holding your album

"Anything for you" he said

You blushed when he said that but you thought he might say that to all his fans

"well here you go and thanks for all support and love you give us" He said

You nodded "I was wondering if I can get a hug I mean if I can if not that ok"

He laughed "Yeah come here"

He stand up and reached over the table to give you a hug.

"Thank you" you said whispered in his ear

"For what" he asked

"For making happy Jisung oppa" you said letting go of him since your time is up

He nodded and said "make sure you look at your album"

You finally left the stage and decided to go home.

As you went home you remember what Jisung said

You look at your album to see what he wrote on it. 

"Hi I just wanted to say your a beautiful girl and I would love to get to know you better.

xxx-xxxx-xxxx
Text me when you see this ;)

You honestly can't believe he give you his number.

You smiled and thought tonight is going to be a long night.

.............................................................

Imagine for our leader Jisung oppa, anyway the last chapter I asked if you guys have questions for me and Wanna One so please don't be shy ask away.

Question: What would you guys do if I delete this book?

(btw I'm not deleting this book, I love this book too much)