1• Bae Jinyoung (request)

For ishida_cecilia

You were down the street walking to your best friend house Jinyoung.

As you were walking you see the playground where you first meet him.

You were playing on the slide and at the end you see a boy and he playing by himself. You walked up to him and sit down on the sand box with him. "Hello my name is Y/N, do you want to play with me" you said "Hello Y/N my name is Jinyoung, and sure I play with you"

Ever since that day you and Jinyoung has be together. Your parents that you guys will get married in the future. You laugh of that thought.

You continue to walk as you remember when Jinyoung help you with a bully at school.

You were walk to class when your bully stopped you. Bully will always pick on you cause your short and you had no friends. "Leave her alone" Jinyoung said he picks you up and asked if your ok, you nodded. "Pick on someone your own size jerk" Jinyoung said walking away with me.

You laughed cause nobody picked on you again. You always remember when you got your first heartbreak.

You knocked on Jinyoung door, you knew he was alone cause he parents are in a date. Jinyoung opens the door to see you cry. "Y/N come on, what happened" he said. "he cheated on me Jin, he said I was boring and he never liked me" you said crying. "that jerk, just wait until I see him" he said rubbing your back to calm you down.
"Y/N your far from boring ok your the most beautiful, amazing girl I know and if he can see it then he so not worth your tears, there a guy who will love you" he said

You smiled and looked at the sky, you sigh thinking about all the memories you guys have made.

You finally made it to his place to have movies night but this time with his band members.

I knocked on the door and I hear on the other side "I get it" someone said

I see Jinyoung opened the door "Y/N your here" he said hugging you

You laughed "of course, why would I miss movie night with you guys" you said

I pull me inside and I see the rest of the guys in the living room I guess waiting for me.

As I sitting down I see the boys playing the movie as I sit down by Jinyoung.

Though out the night we laughed and watched movies. I looked at Jinyoung and thought how was I lucky to have him as a best friend.

He looked at you and smile at you. In your head you thank him for everything he had did for you.

.............................................................

Hope you like it love. Guys please request. You can request how many times you want.

~ Eonni Ena