9• First Thought of You

Jisung: She so out of my league but I honestly don't care, I need her in my life. She the most beautiful girl I have seen.

Sungwoon: Y/N that's a beautiful name but I honestly thing Ha Y/N has a ring too, I need to make her mine

Minhyun: Y/N oh Y/N why do you make my heart flutter so much. When you smile I want to smile with you and when you are sad I'm sad. I honestly hope I can make you smile everyday when I make you my girlfriend someday.

Seongwoo: Seeing you cry cause people are saying horrible things about you.  I promise when you are mine I will always make you feel beautiful and I will always give you all my attention.

Jaehwan: Y/N has a beautiful smile and laugh. I hope I can make you laugh and smile when I make you mine beautiful.

Daniel: Seeing you all alone hurts, I don't understand why people don't what to sit by the most beautiful girl in the world cause I know I do.  Don't worry Y/N when you are my girlfriend I will always make you feel wanted and loved too. 

Jihoon: I laughed as you get mad how your hair gets in your face as you read your book. I'm here wishing I can put your hair behind your ear so you can read in peace. Y/N why are you so beautiful.

Woojin: As I'm here with my friends all I think about you Y/N. I see you are with your friends laughing and smiling. You finally lay your eyes on me and you smiled at me. One day Y/N I will have the guts to tell you how I feel about you liking. 

Jinyoung: I see you had a fight with your boyfriend again.  I'm here thinking why is she even with that guy all he does is hurt her.  Y/N why don't you notice that I will never hurt you like that jerk. I can make you happy Y/N. Y/N just please notice me that's all I ask from you.

Daehwi: People always say you will know when you find the one. Well here I'm walking up to Y/N, the most beautiful girl I know. Daehwi you can do it, you have to have her by your side.

Guanlin: You were the first person who try to talk to me when I moved here. Y/N is truly is an angel sent from heaven. Your my friend but I honestly wish one day we can be more cause your my everything I ever wanted in a girl.

.............................................................
Here a little treat for all your wannable ready. Sorry if some sucks but I try haha.

Question: Have you seen any kpop singers/groups in concert?
Answer: No I haven't but I really wanted to see Monsta X when they came to Atlanta but I missed it.  😢

~Eonni Ena