18• Kang Daniel (request)

Other Imagine for shiningshineeworld

You were getting your books for class trying to hurry up so you won't be late.

As you closed your locker, you see the boys that bully you everyday for no reason.

"Y/N where are you going" Jihoon say

"I'm going to class so can you please leave me alone" you said trying to leave

But Woojin pulling your backpack "Y/N we are not done with you yet"

You see Jaehwan, Jinyoung, Woojin, Jihoon and Daniel looking at you.

"Well Y/N I have homework for math and well you are going to do it." Jaehwan said

You nodded your head trying to leave again.

As you were about to walk away, you got pushed on the lockers by Jinyoung "Did we say we are done with you nerd"

He was about to punch your stomach but "Guys come on we going to be late for class."

They looked at Daniel and Jinyoung looked at you " Your lucky for now" he said pushing your again on the lockers and your glasses fell off.

As they leave Jihoon step on your glasses "Opps" he said laughed and the rest of them laugh except for Daniel.

They leave you in the hallway alone.

You started to cry thinking what did I do to deserve this.

But you didn't know that someone is watching you crying.

The everyday were the same. The boys will do the same thing but worst everytime and everyday you would cry.

But when you woke up this morning, you felt something was going to happen. You shook off and get ready for school.

You walked in to school with your head so the boys won't see you. You made it to your locker and got your stuff for class.

You sigh and closed your locker and you see that everyone is heading to class so you walked to class but you hear and see the boys laughing and walking towards you.

You looked around trying to find somewhere to hide but as you were about to turn around you hear "Hi Y/N"

Damn you thought so close

You turned around and nodded

"Where are you going" Jaehwan said getting closer to you

"Umm to class" you said

"Did I say you can talk back" Jaehwan said punching you in the stomach

The rest of the boys laughed as they see you in pain.

As you laid on the ground holding your stomach from the punch. Jihoon, Woojin and Jinyoung started to kick you.

You cried in pain and you hear "guys stop leave her alone" and then it went black.

Your woke up in the nurse office and you got up confused on how you got here.

"Hey be careful, you might hurt yourself."

You looked at the person who said that and you see Kang Daniel.

"what are you doing here?" you said

"Well I brought you here." he said

"Well thanks but you can leave now." you said

"Look Y/N I want to apologize for the boys actions." he said

"Honestly I don't care so please just leave me alone." you said

You heard him sigh "Alright but just know I will make you forgive me."

You saw him walk out of the nurse office.

You thought why are you mad at him he never hurt you only his friends but he never stop them.

But you know you will forgive him cause you have a crush on him every since you first saw him. 

You shook your head trying to stop thinking about him.

You get off the bed in the nurse office and decided to head home.

The next day, you didn't want to go to school cause you know this time the boys will hurt you.

You sigh and walked in the school, you walked to your locker and you see Daniel standing by your locker.

You rolled your eyes "Daniel didn't I tell you to leave me alone."

"Yeah but I said I will make you forgive me." he said winking at you

You rolled your eyes. "so what are you actually going to do."

"This" he said

You were confused about what he was talking about

"what are you talk.. "you was cut off my Daniel

"GUYS I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING AND I WANT EVERYONE LISTEN. I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO MISS WITH Y/N AND IF YOU DO I WILL FIND YOU AND HURT YOU." Daniel yelled

Everyone looked at you and you see his friends looking at him like he had a second head.

"Daniel what the heck" you said hitting his arm

You see his friends walking towards him.

"what are you doing Daniel" Jaehwan asked

"well what does it look like I'm protecting Y/N." he said

"We see that be why" Jihoon asked

"Well cause I like her" he said

Your eyes widen after hearing that

"What" you said

"Y/N didn't you always wanted to know why I never hurt you well cause I liked you." he said

You walked away after hearing that.

You went to the roof of the school to get some air.

You honestly can't believe that he likes you back. You smiled at that thought.

You hear the door opening. You sigh

"Y/N why did you leave?" Daniel asked

"Daniel you really need to stop lying about like me." you said

"I'm not lying Y/N, I know that you bite your lip when you are nervous and when you working on your math you mumble." he said smiling

"Daniel" you said

"Look Y/N just give me the chance to prove to you that I like you a lot." he said

He walks towards you "Y/N please just give me a chance" pushing some of your hair behind your ear.

You blushed "fine but I swear Daniel if you hurt me" you said

"Y/N I never plan to hurt you, I want you in my life for a very long time." he said.

......................................................................
Hope you like it love.

Question: Would you rather cook with Jihoon or go to a fancy restaurant with Woojin.

Answer: Honestly I love to cook so I would say cook with Jihoon.

~ Ena