First Meet

(Y/n) POV)

My little brother was hungry. My parents were out doing God knows what. There was nothing in the house. And I couldn't leave him alone, He's 12 but we lived to close to crazy people. So I found my secret stash of food and gave it to him.

"(Y/n) when are mom and dad coming home"? He asked me eating his food. "Soon short stack, soon". I responded smiling at him. I was hungry myself but Sam had eaten first. My stomach growled and he looked at me.

"Sissy you can go". He said, "But, I need to watch you". I responded. "Sissy you were watching yourself since you were 7" he looked at me with determination. "Ok, but you have to lock all the doors and windows, and if you don't hear 3 knocks don't open the door". I said walking over to clean his dish. " Sir yes sir". Sam said, Smirking at me. "Bitch" I say. "Jerk" he replied.

I made sure he locked up everything and left. For the grocery store which was two blocks away. I had 40 dollars so that should do it. I only needed to buy peanut butter, jelly, and some bread. I walked into the story got what I needed, paid the cashier and went back home. I was not about to go through an alleyway. I mean who the fucking hell does that in New York.

So when I was getting close to my street I had no choice but to go through the alley my Ex boyfriend a total bitch. Brandon. Was waiting at my apartment. So I had to go around back. Into an alleyway. "Fuck my life" I whispered under my breathe. I went in the alley some men in suit and ties were there. And one of them had a piece of his skin off which showed a robot.

'Welp time to go back' I thought I rather face Brandon. But things spotted me. "Look Kraang the one which is known as a human has spotted us". One said 'Kraang'? The fuck is that sounds like the bird. " One known as Kraang will take which is known as you back to Kraang headquarters" the thing said to me. "The one which is known as human will kick what you people call yourselves Kraang, all the way to the place which as known as China". I don't know why I'm mocking them. It just seemed cool.

One of them came and tried to touch me I moved back. Then the other one tackled me. I thought I was dead. I was evening going to scream for help. I just mumbled, " I hate my god damn life". Then something pulled one of the Kraang off of me. "You guys ready for a beating" it said I heard knuckles crack. And metal sounding like it was getting torn. I jumped when I saw a fucking running brain. "Hell naw, to the naw naw, hell to the naw"! I kinda sang that and screamed that.

The figure started talking to me. "Are you ok"? It sounded like a dude so I guess it's a he. " Yep, just peachy" I said. "Are you being sarcastic are, are you really ok"? He asked me. " Yes". I said. "You're weird". He said. I nodded my head at him. I picked up my grocery's. " Bro, thanks for saving me. Do you want anything"? I asked "I have 30 dollars if you want it". I walked up to him. "No. I'm good just stay there". He said slightly panicked. "Dude. Can I see how you look"?

"I really don't think that's a good idea." He said. Too late I already walked up to him and he was a turtle. "Well...Shit" I said in shock. "I told you. Now go and scream, run and call me a freak" he was sad. I was scared but I could tell he wasn't gonna do anything. And I'm not big on hugs but I did it anyway. "Its ok I won't scream or run". I slightly blush and hurry up and let go of him. "Thanks" he said.

"What's your name bro"? I asked. "Raphael, but just call me Raph, Yours"? He asked. "(Y/n)" I said. I heard banging on my apartment. "Oh, my fucking God. If he wakes up my brother I'm gonna kill him". Raph looked at me confused. "Bye" I said. He stopped me. He wrote something down on a piece of paper and gave it to me I gave him the paper but he had his own pen. I looked at it, it was a number. I looked back up and he was gone.

I walked to my apartment. A 15-year-old has to deal with all this. I knocked 3 times and my brother opened the back door. "Were you sleep"? I asked him. "No. You go do something to that punk". He said. I got my gun out of my room. "Agreed". I unlocked the door and I saw he was goon. And a note from Raph.

It looks like he was giving you trouble I took care of it. ~Raph

I can tell we were going to be good friends.