Christmas With The Maliks' - Zustin

Justin

"Justin! I just can't wait til you meet my family, they've been wanting to meet you since forever!" Zayn grinned in the seat next to me all giddy.

"So am I baby," I said showing him my smile all while on the inside I was dying. I'm so fucking nervous.

What if Zayn's dad doesn't approve of me? What will I do? What if his mum doesn't like me? Or his sisters? Oh my god I'm going to die. I love Zayn so much I don't wanna be separated.

"JUSTIN?!"

I shook my head and looked beside me.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

Zayn looked at me and narrowed his eyes. "What's wrong?"

"What, nothing," I answered.

"Mhm," He hummed raising his brow.

"Nothing alright," I groaned not liking the staring.

Zayn's hazel eyes just narrowed again before he turned turned up the radio and stared humming.

I stopped at red light and wiped my hands on my pants. Oh lord, am I even dressed right? Shit, I'm not! I need to turn back!

"Jay no we don't need to turn back, you're dressed fine, don't worry, they'll love you," Zayn said taking me out of my thoughts once again.

"Was I speaking out loud again?" I asked pouting.

"Yeah boo, don't worry my love, I promise they'll love you and charming yourself. I mean how can they not like you? I fucking love you." Zayn said putting a smile on my face.

"Awww I love you too darling," I said leaning over to give him a quick peck on his soft lips.

Alright I've got nothing to worry about.

"Aww my baby's insecurities are making an appearance," He pouted. I frowned.

"I just wanna have a good first impression on them, it's bad as it is, I mean we've been dating for 8 months, I should of already met them," I stressed.

"Babe, relax. I've told them why you haven't been able to meet them and they're alright with it," He said placing a hand on my thigh.

"What did you tell them?" I asked.

"I told them you were busy studying for uni and with work," He answered. My eyes widened.

"Zayn! Now they'll think I put everything else before you," I fretted. I saw Zayn's eyes melt and his lips pout.

"No baby, they understand completely. Ma, even said you have a good head on your shoulders and she hasn't even met you," He said.

She really said that?

"Really?"

"Yep, now relax, you're good, they are totally going to love you, I feel it in my bones," He grinned again. I smiled, he's always so happy and I love that about him. He can always make me feel better. He's my light in my darkest of days.

I smiled at him staring at his beauty for a moment before bringing our intertwined hands up and placing a kiss on his tan skin.

"I love you,"

"And I love you,"

------------------------------

"Zayn did you get the other two gifts?" I asked. I've come bearing gifts for the Maliks as it's Christmas.

"Yeah they're right here,"

"Alright let's go this," I breathed.

"Wait stop,"