Rule Are Meant To Broken For Some Reasons - Jastin

Narrator

Some rules are meant to be broken...

Justin

"Alright Jason love, time to go home," Mum said as she walked into the room.

I looked at the time and pouted. 7.52

"Hey no pouting, you know the rules," She said wagging her finger at me.

"We have eight minutes more!" Jason said.

"Yes, I know but takes long for you guys to wrap up your love fest and say goodbye," She said.

"Cause we love each other sooo much, we can't leave each other," Jason simply said.

"Yeah well when you get older, it will be only a peck on the cheek and you're gone," She said.

"Jealous much?" Jason smirked, crossing his arms.

"Nope, now get out of my living room so I can clean smartass," She said shooing is out.

"I smell jealousy," Jason sang.

"Get out or two minutes," She threatened.

"Okay, okay I'm going, bye Mama, thank you for dinner," He grinned kissing her cheek.

"Bye darling," She hugged him.

"I'll walk him out," I said begrudgingly turning around and held Jason's stretched hand.

"Bye babe," Jason said as he leaned forward kissing my lips.

I smiled into the kiss. "Bye Jase."

"Drive safe," I said.

"I always do," He smiled.

"No you don't and you know it," I said, narrowing my eyes.

"Well I do drive safe majority of the time," He said smirking.

"Yeah when I'm not in the car, Jesus Christ Jason, you trying to kill me?" I asked sassily.

"No never!" His eyes widened.

I stepped back. I knew this was a soft spot. I frowned as his eyes turned glossy.

"I...I would never kill you or try to... I'm sorry, I don't mean it when I try to hit you when I'm out of control.." He said looking down.

"I-I'm so sorry," He whispered as I saw a tear fall down.

"Jase," I said reaching forward and wrapped my arms around him.

"I would never kill you," He said shaking his head furiously.

"I know baby, I know," I whispered rubbing my hand up his back.

"I've been taking my tablets everyday, I even have a reminder on my phone if I forget," He said referring to his bi-polar.

Aww bless him.

"It's okay baby, and I'm proud of you," I smiled making his give me a small smile back.