Misunderstanding - Jastin

Narrator

Justin walked into the big building immediately getting greeted. "Good afternoon Justin," Sophia the receptionist said greeting the young man, Justin shocked her by sending her a smile with his usual nod and kept walking towards the twin elevators. Today must be a good day she thought.

He stepped into the elevator and pressed the 65. The highest level. Tapping on his arm as he looked out the glass window of the elevator seeing workers do their job on each level. Stopping at 65, he walked out and started humming to himself.

Walking down the office, he stopped in front of a door, noticing it was at a jar. He was about to knock before hearing a voice inside talking.

"Ever since he's came into my life, it's turned upside and I fucking hate it,"

Justin furrowed his eyebrows. Who was his newly boyfriend talking about? Him? He felt an ache in his heart.

"Seriously, I can't even work without him annoying me," 

Him? He talks to Jason all the time when he's at work, he thought to himself.

"He's such a burden to me and everyone, I swear. He's so fucking stupid,"

Justin felt his heart break. It was him he was talking about. He's a burden and he's stupid.

Tears slipped down his chubby cheeks at he listened.

"Honestly, I'm tired of him. I wish I would of never met him,"

"I just want to be happy and quite frankly with him, I can't,"

Justin sucked in a sob and walked back. Jason doesn't want him. He can't handle him anymore. Justin beat himself up in his head. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Why did he have to have autism? Why couldn't he be normal and smart, like everyone else.

He turned around and ran. Tears rapidly pouring down his cheeks as he ran out of the building. Hopping into his car, he drove away, he began driving to the one place he knew.

Why'd you have to be so clingy Justin? Why are you so dumb? Why can't you be smart for once.

Knocking on the door, he waited. The door swung open. "Boo?" A man answered confused.

"What's wrong?" He asked engulfing Justin into a hug and bringing him inside, noticing the dark clouds moving across the sky.

"I so stupid!" Justin cried. The man furrowed his brows. What got him in such a state? "Boo, you're not stupid, what happened?" He asked.

Justin sniffled. "I go to Jason's w-work and I about to knock but I hear him t-talking and he say I-I s-stupid, I a burden, I d-don't make him h-happy. Why can't I be normal R-reece? No-one l-likes me, I s-should just d-die."

"No! Don't your dare say that. Ever! You're not stupid or a burden!" Reece said with anger.

"Everyone loves you Justin, you're such a beautiful caring person with a big heart. If he or anyone can't see that, then fuck them. Who cares if you're not normal, normal is so fucking boring. It kills me," He ranted.

"W-why can't I j-just be happy?" Justin whispered looking down. He was such a failure in life. Reece looked down at his little brother and frowned. He hates how his little brother thinks of himself and hates himself.

Justin is the most valuable person any could have in their life. He's so caring, sweet, polite, the works. Why can't he see that for himself. He tries to change himself to meet someone else's view. He's always there for you, though he not understand at first but he'll get it just to try and help you.