Secret Forbidden Love - Jastin

Narrator

The Royal Family all sat down for their morning Sunday breakfast.

Both the King and Queen sat at each ends of the long table as the four children along the side.

The servants walk cautiously around placing the plates of steaming hot food carefully in front of each Royal.

All plates were served and the servants returned to their places as they start to resume their daily chores.

All except one... One of the youngest.

"Hurry up slave!" The King shouted making the young servant flinch and drop the glass of juice, on the freshly ironed pants of the eldest prince soon to be King.

"Look what you did?!" The King yelled angrily.

"Another slip up of yours and you're gone!"

The young servant's eye widened and gulped. He immediately patted down the young prince's pants, tears in his eyes.

He's never done this before. He's just so tired today.

"I'm s-sorry, my prince," The tired slave whispered, not meeting the young prince's eyes.

Though if he would of looked up, he would saw the sympathetic smile directed to him.

"It's okay," The young prince said grabbing a tissue nearby.

"No it is not, Prince Jason," The queen spoke up.

"You may go," He said dismissing the small servant and ignored his mother. The young minor nodded formally and retreated the grand dining room. He took a deep breath as tears fell.

"Ma, don't call me that," He whined and rolled his eyes.

"Nonsense, that is what you are. That is what you get called. A prince does not whine nor roll their eyes," She scolded.

"How are you supposed to be King when your father steps down?" She asked from her end.

The young heir huffed and sat back.

'You don't need to be rude to be King' He thought.

"May I be excused?" He asked after few minutes of the knife and forks clinking against the glass plates. His pants were now cold and sticky.

"Yes you may," The Queen said with a single nod sipping her tea.

As the young prince got up, he caught the sight of his younger brother next to him.

He furrowed his brows. His brother had an expression he couldn't make out. The younger prince nodded his head towards the door where the young slave retreated.

The first heir then nodded after understanding.

The young prince exited the double doors of the grand room.

He began making his way to his chambers. He shut the door behind him only to be startled by the young slave walking out of the connected bathroom with a hamper.