Celebration - Jastin

Jason

I smiled as everything was coming into plan. I mean after all my yelling and demands of how perfect this has to be, it's going pretty smooth. I hope my baby likes it and has the time of his life.

I looked around the large hall room, seeing a large banner. 'HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!' in bold letters. My little vanilla cupcake is turning 22.

I frowned when a thought came to mind. This is his first birthday party ever. 22 years of living and not one party celebration, not even his first. I'm surprised Justin even knows when it is.

I dislike his parents so much. Not taking care of him especially with his special needs. You see, he's autistic. He was mute as a child til five years of age. Now he does speak but when he does, he stutters just abit. But it's a different story a when it comes to singing. His voice is so beautiful, so angelic. It's his form of communication.

I was so angered when Justin told me he's never celebrated his birthday, I just wanted to kill them but Justin stopped me. The little innocent bunny. From that moment, I made sure, I would never forget. Mind you it was actually last year.

I've been caught up in trying to help Justin I've missed his birthday.

My cupcake explained why he didn't tell me sooner and the reason why was, he was simply used to it, which lead to the bad parents of his.

I sighed. Now this celebration is 22 years worth of parties. He will have the best birthday in history of birthdays. I promised him.

I looked at the time and smiled. Time to pick up my baby. I walked out of the hall and towards the carpark where my Audi R8 was sitting.

Hopping in and turning on the ignition, hearing the engine come to life. Zooming out, I started my journey to Justin's school.

I know he's 22 and in school but guess what. His parents didn't even send him to get an education. My baby boy is pretty smart without it, I can tell you that. He's survived that. Though he asked me so timidly, if he could go to school.

I of course so happy for him to make his own decisions and enrolled him.

So here I am, waiting for the clock to turn 2:45pm on the dot.

Soon idiot were herding out until I saw my sunshine. I smiled with my teeth as I saw him with 3 other people. He was smiling and laughing.

Having autism, Justin was teased and bullied. He had no friends. Now if anyone dares to say such things, they'll know about it.

His friend, Brayden, spotted me and leaned down to Justin. Justin looked over at my direction and instantly smiled, waving shyly. He hugged his friends goodbye before making his way over.

"J-Jase," He smiled. I opened my arms up and he ran into them sending me to hit my back against the car door. "Cupcake, how was school?" I asked, kissing his forehead.

"It was g-good, I learnt about a-appreciation and depreciation in m-maths," He replied.

"Oooohh, that's so good, baby, you're getting smarter everyday," I praised. He nodded happily in my chest, still cuddled up.

"Okay baby, let's go. I have a surprise for you but first you gotta change," I said. He let go and stepped back. I opened the door and he smiled in appreciation.