The Best Friend - Zustin

Fem!Justin😍 Justin is very much a boy but prefers girl pronouns😌

Justin

"Baby Jay!" I heard as I answered the phone. "Lia Boo!" I smiled at the screen.

She waved and smiled.

"So baby, I was wondering if you're free today and go shopping or are you doing something with your Bae?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Zaynie is in Australia on tour," (an: oh, how I wish that was true😔)

"Ohh yeah! I forgot! Sorry, so that means you're free?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes boo, I'm free," I answered.

"Great, it's a date. I'll pick you up in 10," She grinned.

"By the way, outfit is on point," She winked before the screen turned black.

I laughed at my best friend whole walking over to the mirror.

I was wearing a white crop top with a lavender coloured skirt and a floral kimono. I decided have large curls making my hair look wavy, topped with a simple daisy flower-crown.

I decided to take a photo and post it.

POSTED!

@//justinbieber: Day out with the boo today☺️💜

Immediately I began getting likes and comments.

"Sah prettie!😻💕"

"You look so cute!😍"

"Zayn's lucky to have such a pretty girl😌😩"

Where some of the comments. Then I smiled when I saw Zayn reply to the last one.

@//zayn: I am and she's all mine😻☺️👌🏽

I blushed at the comment.

The people began going crazy. I bet they all screenshot it.

Suddenly a horn was heard making me jump.

Lia.

I logged off and grabbed my bag making sure I have my keys and wallet inside.

Locking the door and to see Lia standing beside her car.

"Boo! You look good," I said walking up to her with a smile.