Make It - Jastin

AS PROMISED😉

SEQUEL TO: TAKEN BOYS

Narrator

As Justin was pushed out of the room. Nurses and doctors rushed in. Machines going haywire, the beeps and sirens, screams of demands clouding his ears.

"Please save him," Justin whispered as tears fell, creating a puddle on front of his knees. His head hung low. He didn't know what to do.

"Jason, Jason, don't leave me, I don't know what to do," He cried silently in the middle of the empty hallway

Looking up the the ceiling, and whispered, "Please, please don't take him, I need him, don't let him leave, he can't leave."

The faint sounds of yelling on the other side of the door. Red lights signalling the hospital floor.

A nurse ran in letting Justin peaking to see Jason laying limp on the table, doctors surrounding his body, beeps and sirens in the room.

With that Justin broke down. He couldn't do this. Jason can't leave him now. They still have so much to do together.

One long hour later, Justin found himself sitting uncomfortably on the plastic chair

One long hour later, Justin found himself sitting uncomfortably on the plastic chair. He's watched at least 30 people run in and out of the very room across him.

The sound of the clock ticking ever so slowly.

Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock...

Justin's eyes were heavy. Fighting against it, Justin's eyes focused on the White door.

Still awake after another passing hour. A harsh migraine attacking his brain.

Justin's still waiting. Ignoring the cheers and cries of an announcement of a new born baby down the hall.

He wanted to smile at the new life born but he couldn't. Jason was still in the room with many doctors trying to save him.

Justin didn't even know the time. It was late.

Justin couldn't beat his heavy eyelids as they finally closed. He sat uncomfortably on the single chair.

"Justin, Justin," He heard.

Justin's eyes opened slowly, squinting at the bright lights.

He gain vision to see Dr. Samuels.

By the expression on his face, Justin bursted into another round of tears.

"I'm sorry," He said. Justin's world collapsed.

"No!" He cried falling onto the floor.

"God, how could you just take him?" He yelled.

"I need him," He thrashed on the floor.

"Jason!" He screamed.

Justin gasped to someone touching him.

"Justin?" He heard a gentle voice.

He looked up to see Alex.

Justin was confused. Why was he smiling. Why wasn't he crying?

"He made it," Alex whispered.

"What?" He asked sitting up, still confused.

"He's alive," Alex rephrased.

Justin's eyes widened.

"Really?" He asked.

"Go have a look son," A voice spoke up.

He turned to meet Dr. Samuels.

Dr. Samuels looked exhausted but was sporting a bright smile.

Justin ran into the room and sighed out of relief.

"Jason," He smiled.

There, Jason was smiling down at their little boy.

"Daddy!" The four year old smiled.

"Look! Papa's awake," He cheered.

Justin's eyes met Jason's.

"You made it," He smiled with teary eyes.

"I couldn't leave my baby boys," Jason answered.

Jason's arms opened and he ran into them.

"I love you so much!" Justin cried snuggling into his blessed husband.

"I love you too," Jason smiled, hugging Justin tighter than ever.

"Hey! I want cuddles too!" A squeaky voice yelled.

The two parents looked down to see their son pouting.

"C'mere Julian," Jason said.

The four year old smiled and pounced over attacking the two into a bear hug. Well Julian it was.

"I love you, baby," Justin and Jason both whispered.

Alex was standing at the door, witnessing this beautiful moment.

"Thank you, Jesus," He whispered.

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

500+ words! -not edited-

JASON MADE IT😭😭😭😭😭😭👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

💋S.