Award Show Incidents - Zustin

Justin

"Darling, you ready?" I asked as I walked into our room.

"Just a second," Her soft voice called. I looked up only for my jaw to drop.

Her tan body wrapped in a blue sequin gown that fit her form perfectly. Her hair curled behind her shoulders. The makeup enhancing her gorgeousness.

Overall outstandingly beautiful.

"Jaan," "Jaan," I heard making me snap out of my daze.

I looked up to see her smiling.

"Wow," I said.

"You look beautiful," I complimented walking over to her and grabbing her hand.

I twirled her around seeing the full view.

"Absolutely beautiful," I smiled kissing her lips.

She blushed and smiled softly.

"Thank you," She said.

"C'mon darling, our ride is here," I said leading her down the stairs.

Before we reached the door, we heard gasps.

"Oh my gawd, mum! You look so beautiful," Our daughter Yasemin gushed looking at her mother.

"Thank you sweetie," Zayn smiled.

"Yeah Ma, you're gorgeous," Our eldest Dylan smiled as he sat next to his wife and babyboy.

"Thank you Dylan," She said.

"Right, well Mama and I are going," I announced.

"Please don't let them burn the house down," I said to Annalyse, Dylan's wife.

"Don't worry Justin, I'll hold them down," She laughed.

"I'm so offended you asked Lyse instead of me, I'm your son!" Dylan commented.

"Because she is responsible and reliable," Zayn butted in making me nod. He scoffed.

"Well she is," Zayn sassed. Annalyse laughed and Dylan stuck his tongue out at her.

"This is why I'm in charge," Annalyse said as a matter of factly.

"By the way, Zayn they're right, you look beautiful as always," She smiled at my wife.

"Aww thank you dear," She blushed a little.

"Alright, better get going and win them awards for us," She winked.

"Okay goodbye and we already bid the littles bye so we shall be off," I said opening the door.

Once the door opened, I felt Zayn shiver.

"Wait here's my blazer darling," I said wrapping my jacket around her shoulders.

"Thank you,"

I winked and lead her over to the car where Mark was waiting for us.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Bieber," He said before opening the door.