Chapstick Challenge - Zustin

AN: THIS VIDEO IS SLIGHTLY (COMPLETELY) DIFFERENT THE STORY BUT ENJOY BECAUSE I LOVE SEBASTIAN AND DION🙏🏽

ENJOY MY LOVES💞

Narrator

"Hello, my cuties! Today I'm here with..."

Zayn said starting his intro. He motioned for his lover to say his name.

"Justinnn!" He cheered.

"Yeah, my boyfriend," Zayn smiled.

"So we're going to do a much requested video, The Chapstick Challenge," Zayn announced, looking to Justin to see if he was right.

"Yeah, The Chapstick Challenge," Justin agreed.

"So yeah, we're gonna be putting chapsticks or lip balms or whatever on our lips. The other person has to be blindfolded and have to guess what flavour it is. I'm sure you've been it before," Zayn informed. Justin slinging his arm over him bringing them closer.

"But! There's a twist, if you get one wrong, you gotta take off an article of clothing," Justin smirked rocking the both of sideways.

Zayn smiled. "Of course, cause you're a hoe," Then leaned in and kissed him.

"Anyways lets get to it!" He said after pulling away from their multiple little kisses.

"Alright, the purple tie is out and ready!" Justin said flicking the tie straight.

"Woo," Zayn said looking at it.

"Ah, babe you're doing it too tight, watch it," Zayn whined.

"Oh, you love it," Justin said, biting his ear.

"Ohh, looking sexy," He said bringing Zayn into him for a kiss.

"Fifty shades eh?" Zayn joked when they pulled apart.

Justin laughed and kissed his cheek, then kissed his mouth leading to a shirt pash.

They pulled away and looked at the camera. Well Justin did.

"Anyways we went to the store and got some lip balms, we got five each," Justin said.

"It's funny how it's your video now," Zayn commented. His boyfriend laughed and his kissed him yet again.

"Well it's our video but I'm just going first, cause ya'know, I'm the Dom in this relationship," Justin smirked.

"Please stop," Zayn blushed, slapping Justin's chest.

"Anyway, first one," Justin said, lifting up the flavoured Chapstick.

Justin brought the small Chapstick in front of the camera, trying to get it to focus.

"It's not focusing," Justin said after placing his palm behind the Chapstick.

Zayn looked up. "Don't worry, I'll have it written across here," He said, lifting his arm and pointing into a space.

"Alright," Justin said, sitting back down.

"Alright, ready?" Justin asked pecking the latter on the lips, scaring the oblivious boy.