Explaining - Zustin

Part 2 of 'Prank Goes Wrong'

Justin

"Goodnight my cupcake," I whispered, kissing Mason on the temple.

"Mhm, night daddy," He mumbled tiredly.

I quietly shut the door close and went downstairs.

Making sure all doors and windows were locked before turning off the lights.

I sighed as I walked up the stairs again.

Opening the door to mine and Zayn's room, I frowned.

My wife was buried under the blankets, shoulders shaking and sobbing quietly.

"Darling, what's wrong?" I asked concerned, walking over to her side.

She looked up with her eyes filled with tears and tear stained cheeks.

"Nothing Justin," She whispered.

"No, sweetheart, something's wrong," I frowned leaning down, wiping her warm cheeks.

I placed my thumb under her eyes catching every fallen tear drop.

"It's nothing to worry about, Jay," She whispered.

"No, no, it's got you in tears," I said. Why was my world crying?

She sniffled and sat up.

I crawled in my side of the bed and pulled her onto my lap.

"Now tell me what's wrong?" I whispered.

She sniffled and laid her head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm useless," She whispered.

I froze.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I'm useless, I can't do anything for the boys or you," She continued.

My heart broke.

"Baby, no that's not true. You do everything for the boys and I. What do you mean?" I asked, rubbing her back.

"Justin, I don't work a living to support them or help you with the bills! I stay at home all day and yet nothing is right," She blurted.

"Baby, you don't need to. I don't want you to work. Yes you may stay home all day but you take care of our boys," I said.

"Everything is right," I added.

She just shook her head.

"Darling, what made you think that?" I asked softly, moving the small pieces of hair off her face.

"Just uh, Luke got angry again and just... bursted. He started yelling and just... I don't know, he was so angry. He asked if why I always took Jai's side and stuff..." She explained briefly.

Inside I was so angry at Luke for disrespecting his mother like that. Yet the outside was calm.

"I'm going to speak with Luke in the morning," I said, already knowing what I'm going to say.

"Why don't you get some sleep, my love," I said.

She nodded and moved abit so she was on her side before laying herself down.

I turned off the lamp and laid down pulling her closer.

"Goodnight, baby, I love you," I whispered kissing her temple.

"I love you too. Goodnight Jaan," She answered cuddling into me.

🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

400+ words! -not edited-

Hoped you liked it my loves💓

💋S.