Heaven Gained Another Angel - Jastin

I cried writing this😭😭😭 so here's some tissues...

Pt 1: Another Angel Is Needed - Jastin
Sequel: Heaven Gained Another Angel - Jastin
Final: Getting There - Jastin

Narrator

It's been 3 days since that such sinful secret was told.

Jason has not let Justin out of his sight. Coming to the point where he is also inside the bathroom with him.

He can't miss anything of Justin. Because soon it will all be gone.

It's a waiting game and he doesn't want it to end. He doesn't want to meet what's at the end.

"Sweetheart, are you ready?" He asked his husband that was weakening day by day.

"Y-yeah," Justin said, the pain in his body hasn't left all day, so he decided to just lay down. And what was Jason to do but lay with him.

Even rubbing his stomach didn't work. This was the real deal.

"I...I just can't believe," Jason sighed, his eyes watering slightly.

"I know darling," He said softly.

"But cancer doesn't care who you are," He quoted.

"Let's go," Jason said squeezing Justin's skinny hand softly.

"I..I just can't bare to look when I tell them, I can't break my babies hearts," Justin whimpered, tears brimming in his eyes.

"Darling sweetheart," Jason said bringing Justin into his warm embrace softly.

"I'm... I'm not ready to leave yet Jase," He said before breaking into tears and sobs.

"I know," Jason said softly, tears falling from his ocean blue eyes that displayed such sadness.

"I'm not read to let you go," He whispered holding him tight.

Soon there was a knock on the door before it opened revealing their eldest though his head was down.

"Dad! Pops! Aubs is crawlin-" He grinned thought once he looked up to see his father's position and their faces, his face faltered.

"Oh, I..I'm sorry," He stuttered words just not coming to him.

Justin pulled away from the hug and smile at his eldest.

"It's okay babe," He smiled softly.

"Let's go Jase," He said trying to stand up normally in front of his son.

Jason was staring at him, Justin was trying so hard to be normal while Jackson noticed the shaky wobble.

"Uh, dad, it's okay I'll get her to show you later. I'll come back," Jackson feeling guilty for ruining a moment. Which felt sentimental to him was a very sad moment for the two fathers.

"Nonsense, what if she doesn't want to do it again? I know when you first crawled over to me, your father was at work and later when I wanted him to see, you stayed still. And I know that little girl takes a lot after you," Justin chuckled. Making the other two in the room laugh a little. Just a little. There was some kind of sad broken atmosphere in the room and they could feel it.